Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Stop the press - the best game ever has been found!

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
ALWAYS I WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU AND LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OH LOVE

/v/ up in here yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Destroid

Arcane
Game gets fun after about 15-20k points when its flying by REALLY fast.

EDIT: My top score is 55,374.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I can picture a downsie surfing on a shopping cart together with his imaginary panda-friend on a pink ocean to this song.

I love it.

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I was so happy when I realized I can destroy the stars with my rainbow attack :oops:

RainSong

Scholar
ive forgoten to not remove from inventroy some dlc for dao

back to my robo unicorn ^^; (its such a guilty pleasure... i just had to find some excuse to play it some more xd)

GarfunkeL

Racism Expert
I suck at arcades, I can't get over 10k in a single run. I hope you people spotted the star dolphins that join you when you get quick enough?

Anyway, under all the faggotry, the gameplay is what made original Sonic great.

Edit, just got 13k on a single run, yay! Plus - the level is procedurally generated, which is a nifty invention.

Zdzisiu

Arcane
You can jump or shot rainbows out of you head, so as much C&C as in ME2.

MapMan

Arcane
I don't believe what I am seeing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom