Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 2 Restoration Project 2.0 Released

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
New version of Restoration Project for Fallout 2 has been released today. For now only English version is supported, more languages coming in few weeks.

The monumental day has finally come. Some of you lost hope; many patiently stuck around to the end. The beyond long awaited 2.0 release of the Restoration Project is at hand. This is a MAJOR release, which boasts overhauls to nearly all aspects of the content already in the mod.

Read more and download it here

treave

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Choices and consequences.

Ah well, I have FO2 lying around my hard disk anyway.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Kaga has been completely overhauled to be more true to his original intent. His encounters are no longer scripted sequences and nor are they forced. Kaga's encounters are just like normal encounters, but deadly ones at that. You'll get some dialogue to go along with it too, but it has completely been rewritten.
Good.

Alright, let's download this motherfucker.

zool

Arcane
143pyll.gif

25k7pzm.jpg

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
fucking sweet! except...i'm in the middle of a playthrough right now. fuck me i should have waited.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
God dammit now I have to play through Fallout 2 again.

gothemasticator

Scholar
Andyman Messiah said:
Black said:
grapix stll look liek shit
What? But bear guy has updated every location with more grass! How can you say that's shit?!
I now understand Andyman's criteria for good games:

• He's a horse.
    He likes grass.
    More grass = good game.

denizsi

Arcane
• You can now gain citizenship at Vault City from Lynette by blowing up Gecko's reactor. She said she would give you it, but never did. It's good to be evil.

What is this is conformist bullshit? Plus doesn't she plainly get mad when you destroy the reactor? And even if she weren't lying (and it is pretty clear that she never really considered granting you citizenship seriously), then what The Brazilian Slaughter said.

:Decline of Killap:

Hory

Erudite
Programmers aren't the best at understanding womyn mind games.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Droog White Smile said:
What new amazing pop-culture references have been added, I wonder?

I found a new one from the first Terminator film, but so far that's the only one.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
gothemasticator said:
Andyman Messiah said:
Black said:
grapix stll look liek shit
What? But bear guy has updated every location with more grass! How can you say that's shit?!
I now understand Andyman's criteria for good games:

• He's a horse.
    He likes grass.
    More grass = good game.
That's the joke. Thanks for explaining it.

Anyway, I STILL don't like the new content. It's written like he was getting gangraped by tigers or something. It's really shit. The new Kaga encounter is better, but it's basically just a little bit less shittier. At least now you can be done with him in two-three clicks of ye olde Bioware unwinnable dialogue box instead of waiting for the scripted event to finish. Still don't like it though. I can't wait to see what that shitty Abbey area looks like.

Cthulhugoat said:
let's hope this one isn't written like doom repercussions of evil
And then Tandi was a zombie, I guess? I dunno.

Honestly, that fanfic had charm. What I've seen so far of the RP is just, well, shit. Let me get a triple dot on that. It's... shit. There we go. This should have stayed in bugfix territory.

Wise Emperor

Arcane
Fucking Sweeeeet. I wanted to replay FO1 during Easter but its more tempting to try RP 2.0.

And fuck you Droog.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom