Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Eschalon Book II Release Date Announced

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Eschalon: Book II

The time is near. Basilisk Games Announces the Release Date for <a href="http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3004">Eschalon: Book II.</a>
<br>
<br>
<p style="margin-left:50px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;border-top-color:#ffffff;padding:5px;border-right-color:#bbbbbb;border-left-color:#ffffff;border-bottom-color:#bbbbbb;">Eschalon: Book II is scheduled for release on May 12th, 2010 for Windows based computers. Basilisk Games will release the Macintosh and Linux versions of the game on May 26th, 2010. Eschalon: Book II will be available as a digital download on most major distribution services and directly from Basilisk Games website.
<br>
</p>
<br>
<br>
thanks Jedi_Learner!
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.basiliskgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3004">Basilisk Games</A>

Sisay

Liturgist
I didn't mind the walk speed or the combat but I really hope they've worked a bit on the writing and quest design.

Cabeca Grande

Novice
If they upped the walking speed and got rid of those damn bees, I'm all for this (and possibly fix the random loot generator). In particular, weather effects actually affecting gameplay sounds really cool, and I'm happy about the increased resolution along with the various difficulty modes (food and water requirement an optional challenge? hell yes). The first game was really well done. I am not happy about the achievements page, though, and tracking portcullis kills along with some of those other "game stats" just seems juvenile.

Elwro

Arcane
Divinity: Original Sin Wasteland 2
I'll buy the Linux version and then bitch that it doesn't work with all the unofficial packages in development versions I have installed.

Texas Red

Whiner
Cabeca Grande said:
If they upped the walking speed and got rid of those damn bees

This needs to stop. I doubt anyone has ever enjoyed fighting wolves, boars, giants ants and other shit like that.

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Elwro said:
I'll buy the Linux version and then bitch that it doesn't work with all the unofficial packages in development versions I have installed.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
first one got boring rather fast. think i'll skip this one at least 'till someone does an extensive let's play or it leaks on the seven seas.

Melcar

Arcane
asper said:
Elwro said:

Only problem I have with the Linux build is libstdc++5, which is easy enough to resolve. That and sound in 64bit systems (library mismatch).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom