Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

I love Fallout

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
One always can play Fallout one more time. Great game. :thumbsup:

fastpunk

Arbiter
DraQ said:
What? FOs graphics is good. Not new and it never was, but good it is.

Get real. Fallout is merely functional as far as graphics go. I'd be tempted to call it butt ugly if it weren't for character models and animations. Btw, this thread reminds me that I haven't replayed FO this year. This time without directly killing anyone.

fastpunk

Arbiter
FeelTheRads said:
I'd be tempted to call you a retard if weren't for...

Oh, wait...

What's the problem? Was it something that I said? :roll: Well, buhuhu. Go cry to your momma, butthurt boy.

Quilty

Magister
fastpunk said:
FeelTheRads said:

Oh, wait...

What's the problem? Was it something that I said? :roll: Well, buhuhu. Go cry to your momma, butthurt boy.

Man, you are extreme.

FeelTheRads

Arcane
fastpunk said:
FeelTheRads said:

Oh, wait...

fastpunk... moar like slowpunk, amirite?

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Funny, with all the New Vegas news I just started my replay of Fallout.
It is even better than I remember it.
:love:

CrimHead

Scholar
I especially like the talking heads. They have this eerie, cold, uncanny valley effect about them.

Lothers

Scholar
I play FO twice a year and FO2 once a year. Every year! Best game ever created. :love:

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
<3 <3 <3

I recently finished Fallout 2 and i just learnt about the restoration project for that game...so obviously.....

Haskel Dolph

Novice
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Damn, I'm re-playing Fallout again. I just love that game
Fallout is in my opinion the best RPG of all time.
I remember when i first bought it the day it was released, i must have completed it a dozens of times.

Recently i've reinstalled it, but i don't think it has aged that well.
Or maybe im just bored with games in general.
Fallout was good when it was released, but nowadays compared to recent games, it's not as playable as it was back then.
But i must admit that the deathanimations is as stylish as the bosskills in metalslug :)

One thing that always been puzzling me, is why some people prefer Fallout 2 to the first.
To me Fallout 2 is inferiour.

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
You know what...NO i find the gameplay of Fallout as entertaining as ever...
Vall me a rose tinted glasses wearing nostalgic....and i will rape you.

The truths of this world was discovered in the 90's...and is being subverted by jews TODAY!

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Grunker said:
that I'm doing stuff that I think my character would do, not grinding for XP.

Oh, so you're LARPing?
No. I'm not pretending to do anything that the gameplay mechanics don't support.

Even though it was a joke, I got a question: Are you saying that Fallout only rewards you when you're "in-character", and if so, what are you're parameters for "in-character"?

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Grunker said:
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Grunker said:
that I'm doing stuff that I think my character would do, not grinding for XP.

Oh, so you're LARPing?
No. I'm not pretending to do anything that the gameplay mechanics don't support.

Even though it was a joke, I got a question: Are you saying that Fallout only rewards you when you're "in-character", and if so, what are you're parameters for "in-character"?
No. It means that I don't have to use console or stuff like that to play "in-character".

reaven

Educated
I think I'm going to replay fallout 1 again, are there any mods or anything like fallout 2 restoration project for it?

cogar48

Educated
Mastermind said:
i+am+a+huge+faggot.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom