Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

DS3 gameplay teaser trailer.

Stabwound

Arcane
Looks like something to kill the time until the Diablo 3 release. It really looks a lot like DS2 though, kinda disappointing.

Pretty shitty trailer though. Why would they release a trailer that looks like it's running at 10fps?

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Is it just me or did they use footage with bad framerates for their trailer? :/

denizsi

Arcane
Hello another shitty grindan gmae. They must have become desperate to develop this shit for Chris Taylor.

Whipporowill

Erudite
Lockkaliber said:

Was thinking the same, but it could be a slowdown for "teh dramatic effect" gone horribly awry as well.

Anyway, looks good enough I have to say. Doesn't say anything about gameplay, loot et c - which is muy importante in an arpg.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
I really can wait to play this.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
I'm not very excited about this.
On the contrary, I couldn't care less about this mediocre Diablo clone.

Dark Matter

Prophet
Ed123 said:
Gametrailers has been seriously busting my balls recently. Wonder if adblock is interfering.
The HD version didn't work for me, but the SD version works fine.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Whipporowill said:
Lockkaliber said:

Was thinking the same, but it could be a slowdown for "teh dramatic effect" gone horribly awry as well.

Anyway, looks good enough I have to say. Doesn't say anything about gameplay, loot et c - which is muy importante in an arpg.

Yeah it was 300 slowdown drama shit. Obsidian make some shitty fucking trailers/teasers.

Lyric Suite

Converting to Islam
Warrior looks like Frodo with a suite of armor and faggy shield. Also, lol @ slow motion fail.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Already looks awesomer than Alpha Protocol. I'm going to need my gamepad to mop up all this awesomeness or I'm going to have essence of console rpg all over my keyboard.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
A cool story by the way, I actually thought the thread title was "D3 gameplay teaser trailer." so when I watched the video I actually thought "what the fuck is this shit now?" because I didn't know square were working with Obsidian. Okay peace out bros.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom