Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The new logo.

Harold

Arcane
racofer said:
Harold said:
Wonderful. Next, someone needs to make an animated gif of Tim Cain crying, then DU can put it up as the new logo on the date New Vegas is released.

As you wish:

x2qudf.gif
:love:

Malachi

Liturgist
racofer said:
Ever since I had hatred extracted from my entrails I'm feeling like I can take over the world!

I'm inclining exponentially since then, and no force on this universe can possibly stop me now.
Glad you are feeling better!

Jason

chasing a bee
Funny at first, but gets annoying quickly. Logos should never be animated, no matter how dreamy the subject. Might be better if it's only seen in the forum index and only when logged in.

Lomm Cuz

Novice

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Jason said:
Funny at first, but gets annoying quickly. Logos should never be animated, no matter how dreamy the subject. Might be better if it's only seen in the forum index and only when logged in.
It also makes him look like a tard.

Self-Ejected

Kosmonaut

Lost in Space
Dicksmoker said:
Jason said:
It also makes him look like a tard.
La concha de tu madre.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
expecting an mca bobblehead with the next codex collectors edition

Lomm Cuz

Novice
Topher said:
Ummm... didn't someone else, not racofer, make this?

In fact the original idea came from Clockwork Knight (kodex kool kredits for him) I made my shit and Jack refined it... then Racofer took all the glory, honor, coins and, obviously, whores; called it a day and change the world.
fkqvsn.png

I want at least one of those whores. :x

Kosmonaut said:
La concha de tu madre.

Desde luego que sí.

BTW I'm attached to the classics
chris_avellone15.gif

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Lomm Cuz said:
Topher said:
Ummm... didn't someone else, not racofer, make this?

In fact the original idea came from Clockwork Knight (kodex kool kredits for him) I made my shit and Jack refined it... then Racofer took all the glory, honor, coins and, obviously, whores; called it a day and change the world.
I want at least one of those whores. :x
Let's just say that it was an amazing collaborative effort made possible by the love for MCA and spirit of this community.
:love::mca:

Lomm Cuz

Novice
Jaesun said:
SO basically, you don't like cock then Lomm Cuz?

Updated my futureboyfriendsonthecodex.txt

:(

Well I quite like my cock.

However, I have done the gay test, you probably know the one I'm talking about:
prueba-gay.jpg

This was the result:
nogay.png

So I'm pretty much an average macho man. Given this, I can put my swell flute to play any song I'm in the mood to, without feeling awkwardly, if you know what I mean.

And that, my fellas, is because I am a man completely sure of my sexuality; I am a Real Macho, don't matter what I do, because it's in my genes.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Did you just admit to being gay?

Because I think only someone who was gay and in the closet would go to such lengths to disprove it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom