Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

We must reward racofer somehow...

Callaxes

Arbiter
Someway...

Reward him by giving him a blowjob. It's okay so long as you close your eyes and pretend you're sucking on a clit... or at least that's what Blobert would have you believe, the fag.

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
fkqvsn.png

Custom avatar?

racofer

Thread Incliner
53l63b.png

Along with:

Thread Incliner

custom title would make me much more motivated for the commemorative 10000th post Codex poster I'm making.

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Grats Racofer on your custom tag and avatar! You've also earned one free blow job from SMA next time you're in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Malachi

Liturgist
Congrats racofer! You've earned the distinction, though I am somewhat disappointed that your tag has no reference to the "happy event" of the birth of your stone-babies.

... though this is something you probably would just as soon forget, I imagine.
Anyway, grats!
:love:

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
Congratulations on the custom avatar and everything.
It was well deserved.
:love:

Piety

Shitpostin'
Codex 2012 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Torment: Tides of Numenera
Oh shit yes.

Congratulations! As prestigious an honor as I've ever seen bestowed on a cock-riding muzzled burn victim!

Malachi

Liturgist
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
And what do I get for being the spinner of tales? :( A devil's bargain namechange.
I agree! Custom tag should be something like "Spinner of Tales" then.

Avatar should be an epic bumface, though I haven't the slightest idea what such a thing would look like.

Fens

Ford of the Llies
grats racofer... per penis ad astra

Malachi said:
POOPOO MCBUMFACE said:
And what do I get for being the spinner of tales? :( A devil's bargain namechange.
I agree! Custom tag should be something like "Spinner of Tales" then.

Avatar should be an epic bumface, though I haven't the slightest idea what such a thing would look like.
34951bsbp.jpg

and make him admiral again... this demotion cannot stand

:decline: and inflation of special tags makes them worthless. racofer is overrated. Codex is now giving out special avatars as if they were achievement points.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom