Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Jane's Combat Simulations

Chicago. And damn anyone who is not the same.
Anyoen remember them?

USNF 97 is one of the first games I ever played, and I loved every second of it. I must have played that game for hundreds of hours....
And I am replaying 688(I). Funstuff

On a side note, anyone know how to make Command Aces of the Deep work?

Seven

Erudite
WOW :shock: !!! Look at all the interest in this topic. People today just don't appreciate the simple things. sigh

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
I've never been a big fan of flight sims. Just never grabbed me by the balls. It's the one genre I shy away from. About the only flight sim I ever really played because I loved it was Gunship.

Otaku_Hanzo

Erudite
Sub sims I can do. :) Command Aces Of The Deep is definitely a good one. Every now and then I still love to fire up Silent Hunter as well. The first sub sim I ever played was Silent Service and I loved every moment of it.

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Constipated Craprunner said:
Anyoen remember them?

USNF 97 is one of the first games I ever played, and I loved every second of it. I must have played that game for hundreds of hours....
And I am replaying 688(I). Funstuff

97? What were you, like 3?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom