Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Lesifoere

Liturgist
B

I'm sure the apothecary can fix the injured bros up. We're playing DoW, amirite? What do you mean we aren't?

Also, apropos of nothing:

pm2.jpg

pm3.jpg

root, can we turn the Land Hulk into something like this?

pm9.jpg

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
B

Chaos infested tyranids? We should investigate further, ideally finding the power core of the hulk and detonating it destroying the foul inhabitants.

Jick Magger

Arcane
Patron
PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Bubbles In Memoria
A
We've already fucked the entire mission up, and were pressed for time before we started screwing with the Tyranids. Let's just bug out and call it even, OK? What are we talking about this for?

Esquilax

Arcane
B

It's the bro thing to do. We have a fucking job to do, we can't just turn back.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
root said:
you have destroyed to its last molecule whatever little atmosphere of unknown horror lurking in the dark i tried to inject into that scene with a single image. a single image. my honor as a writer and man is undone.

initializing secondary protocols...
dehumanizing sequence initiated...

//ROOT//YOU ARE UNDONE.

:salute:

Also

B! B FOR THE EMPRAH!

Jaedar said:
Chaos infested tyranids? We should investigate further
1180671153884.png

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
IIIIIIIII TOOOOOOOLD YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU :M

And whatever, B!!!!!!111111 stands for BRO (even if like 1/3 of our bros are incapacitated because the Apothecary can fix their wounds, but not their armour. A MISSION IS A MISSION still)

eklektyk

Erudite
desocupado said:
B

Tell the apothecary to tend to the wounded, but press on.

Space hulk must be fully examined and purged of xenos if nesesary.
Thats why we taken personal command of this mission. Now is not the time tu turn back.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Let's cheer Darth Roxxor up and be EXTREME on this.

B

Space Marines turning tail just because they get ambushed? No, they don't get scared, they get mad, sometimes they even get even...
Tactical withdrawals are good enough for IG, but we're not them. Let's go and set the reactor critcal in that hulk..

EvilIndie

Educated
Jick_Magger_101 said:
A
We've already fucked the entire mission up, and were pressed for time before we started screwing with the Tyranids. Let's just bug out and call it even, OK? What are we talking about this for?

Don't be so glum, chum. We have like a month before Marr gets to the planet anyway and it might be nice to up our morale by cornholing a few random monsters even if this whole space hulk thing turns out to be a wild goose chase.

Kz3r0

Arcane
If you can't side with the changer of ways fight them both.

B or D?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Much as I am loathe to say this, a tactical retreat is in order. We NEED to get this information to the chapter. It mustn't die with us. There is a difference between fighting heriocally and charging in like bloody idiots when we clearly haven't enough firepower to make a difference.

A

That said, I'm sorely tempted to pick C, if only because papa nurgle is my favourite chaos god :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom