Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Show me what passes for fury amongst your misbegotten kinds!
No man that died in his service died in vain!
Show them the true meaning of Valor!
etc.

B

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Step 1: GTFO and report.

Step 2: Wait for black ship to arrive with viral bombs

Step 3:

exterminatusbyjaekyu.jpg

It's the only way.

anus_pounder

Arcane
This isn't even funny. Root offers us the opportunity to join the best chaos god and we don't accept? :/

C

GO TEAM NURGLE!

EDIT : Loyalist fucks. At least this won't the last time nurgle makes an offer.

desocupado

Magister
I vote A. The Emperor would be better served if we relay the information we found to our battle brothers, than if we stay and die.

EvilIndie

Educated
B

We can't beat them all, but since the tyranids are focused on him too maybe we can take out Ahriman.

Time to get extreme, bros.

Yandere

Novice
EvilIndie said:
We can't beat them all, but since the tyranids are focused on him too maybe we can take out Ahriman.

The problem isn't that we can't beat them all, but that we can't beat Ahriman no matter how extreme we try to be. We simply can't, really.

Ahriman is a true master of sorcery and one of the most powerful psykers in the galaxy, his knowledge of the dark arts is rivalled only by the greater daemons of his patron. In addition to the multitude of Chaos Psychic Powers he can call upon, he is armed with The Black Staff of Ahriman; an ornate Force weapon which provides a potent focus for his psychic energy.

It is rumoured that if he obtains entry into the Black Library, he could use the information inside to become a new and powerful Chaos God.

Just no.

oscar

Arcane
A. Let the 'nids and the traitors wipe each other out. No point spilling loyalist blood.

EvilIndie

Educated
A

In that case I guess we'll have to retreat so I change my vote. But we'll be as extreme about it as we can. I guess we only have like 25 guys who can walk now anyway, right?

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Cowards! Trust in the might of the emperor and he shall provide! We will wither the storm and emerge victorious. The losses will be great but it is now that the foul sorcerer is at his most vulnerable! Let us end his foul schemes once and for all before he has time to corrupt more of our brothers!

C'mon faggots, be X-treme. What is a few battle brothers compared to the supreme sorcerer of one of the chaos legions? Someone will probably make it out alive anyway, the intel will be passed on.

Korgan

Arbiter
A!
To throw away half a company for nothing while the Imperium hangs by a thread is worse than treason! Snap out of it, you death-seeking idiots!

What the hell is the point in B? We are only preventing our enemies from killing each others.

A is the only sensible option.

Also, nurgle is the shittiest Chaos god.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Well... I guess, RUN! That is, A!!!!1111111 Let us live to be X-TREME another day, not to mention it's *vital* for this info to reach the rest of our bros. I simply don't see anything worthy in B, as there's no bloody way we're gonna take Ahriman down, and all the other nids/ghost marines are just irrelevant cannon fodder not worth the sacrifice.

And C? Fuck that, you traitor scum.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Darth Roxor said:
Well... I guess, RUN! That is, A!!!!1111111 Let us live to be X-TREME another day, not to mention it's *vital* for this info to reach the rest of our bros. I simply don't see anything worthy in B, as there's no bloody way we're gonna take Ahriman down, and all the other nids/ghost marines are just irrelevant cannon fodder not worth the sacrifice.

And C? Fuck that, you traitor scum.

This.

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
So... how exactly WASN'T B a useless version of A, then?

Anyway, fuck the Lord Castellan and his plan, we leave none of us behind, even if they were doomed by stupid decisions of Codexers :rpgcodex:

B!!!!11111111 This is what our honour demands, even if it's most likely going to be a suicide mission that's gonna get our other honour fried.

Also:

Rogue psyker...summoned a...Os Portal...Daemons everywhere.

I TOOOOOOLD YOUUUUUUUU :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom