Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

LARPFEST

FakeNavySeal

Novice
Jaedar said:
MOAR!

Abandon your real life and join us in the warp root.

Internet = warp? That explains so much.

anus_pounder

Arcane
B

Ahriman and co. may infiltrate the pylon, but I'm guessing the necrons have some shit up their sleeves. Maybe not enough to beat chaos, but at least hold them long enough for us to beat the 'nids and rush into the jaws of death ourselves.

At least thats what I think. :?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
A

20 to 1 still heavily favours the Speez mahreenz. We'll take losses, but we're unlikely to be defeated by the tyranids with devestators and 300 marines in place. Also, we've decided to be XTREEM, so let's hit chaos in the gonads with the drop pods.

desocupado

Magister
Well, option A will make our forces too thin on both fronts, against chaos and against the tyranids.

On the other hand, B would preserve many battle-brothers, and would also reinforce our forces before we engage the enemy. We would have a dreadnought, brother Ezekiel and the initiates to help us fight against Chaos.

B being the best option, therefore I vote:

A

oscar

Arcane
B. Quickly kill the Hive Tyrant and all 'nids in the area will little threat. And I'm curious about what's inside the pylons.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
There's chaos forces to kill, and you consider this a choice? Really?

You're no space marines...

You were made, manufactured, to fight chaos!

Option A

Reject_666_6

Arcane
desocupado said:
Well, option A will make our forces too thin on both fronts, against chaos and against the tyranids.

On the other hand, B would preserve many battle-brothers, and would also reinforce our forces before we engage the enemy. We would have a dreadnought, brother Ezekiel and the initiates to help us fight against Chaos.

A

Cassidy

Arcane
A

Better to pick on one enemy at a time. Also Chaos is much more repugnant, vile and evil than the Tyrannids or than even the most maleficent alien race..

uona

Novice
A

A shot at killing a hive tyrant and the tyranid swarm doesnt appeal to me as theres a billion more where they came from. A shot at arihman while it would probably fail seems like something worth doing if we can pull it off.

desocupado

Magister
root said:
Reject_666_6 said:
desocupado said:

A

eh.

What does "eh" mean?

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Uhm, bros. One thing:

You're telling me that Helfrich and friends managed to get to the manufactorum, rescue Ezekiel and co without breaking a sweat and return here in the time it took US to get to the space hulk?

Can you not see there is treachery at work here?

But whatever, B!!!!1111111 Let us crush the primary threat and then focus on chaos boyz with more strength, as I guess the negron will now be able to focus completely on chaos forces, making them hold out a little longer to keep Ahriman from entering the pylon. Should buy us enough time to kill three birds with one stone :M

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Corruption: We might as well let chaos clear the way into the catacombs for us.

B

Reject_666_6

Arcane
B

victory.jpg

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
B

We told the Castellan we would be there for his assault on the space port. We just had to deal a crippling blow to a chaos chapter and have afternoon tea first :smug:

Yandere

Novice
A.

Our duty to Chapter and Emperor comes before than our duty to borderline heretical Guardsmen. We should first rescue any of our brothers who survived going with the Lorekeeper, recover any relics of their deed and sacrifice to honour the memory of the fallen, recover their equipment and their progenoid glands as to save those of being corrupted by Chaos or the Tyranids. Then we should pursue the Traitor Legions and purge Heretic and Xeno to the last.

Creed and his ilk will have to wait until we have finished His work. Then we can return and burn both his heretic ass and his heretic little Guardsmen, whose faith was small enough they survived the fall of Cadia, betraying their Emperor given duty to the Imperium and Mankind. :obviously:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom