Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Obshitian adds 'ghost people' to the Fallout universe

That screen was exactly what I thought of when I read about "ghost people" having glowing eyes. But you should have waited until this thread got at least 20 pages before posting it.

Phage

Arcane
Manlet
Did you guys play that game called Fallout 2? It had these creatures named "aliens" even though they weren't aliens.

.Sigurd

Educated
Holy fuck Codex! Now I know why devs don't come here anymore to defend their opinions. You guys are dumb as fuck, didn't even stop to think for a second before vomit shit.

I can't belive that I wasted so much of my free time here. You guys simply like to rage, nothing else. Even when a good game come out, with better design and C&C since Fallout 1, there's only blind rage. That's why anyone take us seriously anymore, nobody can have a good discussion here without some egocentrical elitist dumbfuck come along and spill blind opinions.

Radisshu

Prophet
silvade said:
Fucking hell RPGCodex, you guys are dumb.

475px-Deadmoney-1.jpg

THESE ARE THE GHOST PEOPLE! Those holograms are Sierra Madre's AI and defense system. Hell, no shit you guys are dumb as a brick, can't do a little research. Ignorant fucks.

See, SimpleComplexity? This is what happens when you act like a stupid motherfucker. People come here and assume we're a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. We're supposed to be angry elitists, not dumbasses.

CrimHead

Scholar
Haven't read the thread but I would like to mention that there was an actual ghost in Fallout 2, looking for her locket or someshit.

Fallout hasn't had a sensible, quasi-realistic setting since the first game, so the oddball funky shit is actually what everyone (with the exception of the Codex for some reason) really expects of Fallout.

All this bitching about Vampires in 3 or ghosts in NV or what have you is just stupid. Direct your anger towards the gameplay.

Radisshu

Prophet
Haven't read the thread but I would like to mention that there was an actual ghost in Fallout 2, looking for her locket or someshit.

IronicNeurotic

Arbiter
Oesophagus said:
Well I don't know why they're so determined to continue the F1/F2 plot. After 200 + years the game world shouldn't even be a wasteland anymore. What's wrong with taking a different area of the world? Or just place the game in a different part of the US, but at the time of F1.

Bethesda has the retarded design decision of NOT doing prequels.

.Sigurd

Educated
IronicNeurotic said:
Oesophagus said:
Well I don't know why they're so determined to continue the F1/F2 plot. After 200 + years the game world shouldn't even be a wasteland anymore. What's wrong with taking a different area of the world? Or just place the game in a different part of the US, but at the time of F1.

Bethesda has the retarded design decision of NOT doing prequels.

Yeah, I remenber something like that, both for Fallout and TES. Pretty retarded if you ask me since it only limit their choices and make complete no sense

Oesophagus

Arcane
Well shoot, you can have my apology right here. Still hoping for those mutated squids that can controll people's minds though :M

Radisshu said:
silvade said:
Fucking hell RPGCodex, you guys are dumb.

475px-Deadmoney-1.jpg

THESE ARE THE GHOST PEOPLE! Those holograms are Sierra Madre's AI and defense system. Hell, no shit you guys are dumb as a brick, can't do a little research. Ignorant fucks.

See, SimpleComplexity? This is what happens when you act like a stupid motherfucker. People come here and assume we're a bunch of stupid motherfuckers. We're supposed to be angry elitists, not dumbasses.
:lol:

:smug: (everything went better than expected)

bonescraper

ONOES!

256px-Tom_Clancy's_Ghost_Recon.jpg

Nova_SCG_resin_01.jpg

FUCKING GHOSTS IN MAH GAMES! SHIT'S SO DUMB NOW!

NERD RAAAAAAAAAGE!
:x :x

Oh, and... This thread sucks and OP is a faggot.

Even the guy who plays games seven times left this thread when he realized how retarded the subject is. Clearly, i can't see those mythical "Obshitian fanboys", but i sure as fuck can see some reatards representing the same level of dumbfuckery. Sometimes i feel like i'm reading Bethesda forums. You reatards feel no shame, no shame at all.

silvade

Novice
.Sigurd said:
Holy fuck Codex! Now I know why devs don't come here anymore to defend their opinions. You guys are dumb as fuck, didn't even stop to think for a second before vomit shit.

I can't belive that I wasted so much of my free time here. You guys simply like to rage, nothing else. Even when a good game come out, with better design and C&C since Fallout 1, there's only blind rage. That's why anyone take us seriously anymore, nobody can have a good discussion here without some egocentrical elitist dumbfuck come along and spill blind opinions.

This! Fuck, lets start a revolution!

Quilty

Magister
Newfags, you better change your silly revolutionary ways OR ELSE

:rpgcodex:

adure

Liturgist
i want fireballs and lightning with next DLC!
but dont call it magic!

Don't worry magic will soon be possible. Obshitian/Beshitdsa will come up with an explanation how the FEV virus combined with high radiation levels turns people into mighty wizards.

.Sigurd

Educated
silvade said:
.Sigurd said:

This! Fuck, lets start a revolution!

Too damn right mate! I'm tired of this bullshit!

:x

Kosmonaut said:
Where's Skyway?

Just wait for some other bit of information that could be taken as a sign of something possibly stupid in game. He will come back and rage like nothing happened. That's his way. He rages until disproven enough times, then he hides and recharges until there's something else to rage about.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
AHAHAHAHAHA THIS THREAD IS CODEX FAIL

We done trolled ourselves guise. Bury this thread, and hope the Watch never finds it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom