Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TES VI: ???

Andhaira

Arcane
Work on Oblivion started around the time Morrowind was finished. Work on Skyrim started around the time Oblivion was finished. This probably means work on TES VI will start around 11/11/11.

What can we expect from TES VI? Will it use the same engine as Skyrim, or will they build a brand new engine for it? Will it feature improved NPC animations? A proper third person view? Better combat than Skyrim? Mounted combat? Mounted comkbat on draogns? Real conversation trees?

Discuss!!

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Lore Rape Time, round III: set in the wood elf province, we'll see the peaceful tree-hugging wood elves who are vegetarians and can't hurt a fly because they're totally like hippies, also there'll be more demons from hell invading again but then the nine divines come down to smite them personally.

Yes, I'm very optimistic towards Beth's handling of the lore. :(

Ermm

Erudite
Maybe we will get Sean Connery as the banal and honest king who gets beheaded.....in the sewers.

.Sigurd

Educated
JarlFrank said:
Lore Rape Time, round III: set in the wood elf province, we'll see the peaceful tree-hugging wood elves who are vegetarians and can't hurt a fly because they're totally like hippies, also there'll be more demons from hell invading again but then the nine divines come down to smite them personally.

Yes, I'm very optimistic towards Beth's handling of the lore. :(

Tree huggers they already are, but the Bosmers are not carnivore cannibals?

oh wait. I see what you did there...

DraQ

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
Lore Rape Time, round III: set in the wood elf province, we'll see the peaceful tree-hugging wood elves who are vegetarians and can't hurt a fly because they're totally like hippies
I've never liked the annoying little faggots, but for this kind of travesty I'd just grab whoever came up with the idea of actually doing it by his face and tear his fucking eyeballs out of their sockets with my bare hands.
:x

I don't know what we can expect but i do know what we can't expect: a great RPG with lots of C&C and intelligent dialogues.

silvade

Novice
AndhairaX said:
What can we expect from TES VI? Will it use the same engine as Skyrim, or will they build a brand new engine for it? Will it feature improved NPC animations? A proper third person view? Better combat than Skyrim? Mounted combat? Mounted comkbat on draogns? Real conversation trees?!

Hell, we don't even know how Skyrim's gameplay will be, it might have all of these. It's too early to start talking about the next sequel. But I expect it (and hope) to take place in Summerset Isles.

orao

Novice
AWW MAH GAWD U GUISE
TAH ELDAR SKREWLS SIX U GUISE

SO AWESOME ROROR

I HOPE WE CAN BE A SUPER KOOL NINJA ASSASSIN OF DUUM XD

Like the Penguin of Doom!! So randum!!!! Heehee!!!!!!!!!
!!!

!!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom