Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Boycott Codex until Zahlreich is over!

Suchy

Arcane
Alex said:
Blog-2.gif

Alex:

People, you need to realize that this new scheme doesn't take away our user information, it just gives us freedom to present it in any way we like.
If I wasn't a lazy fuck, I'd write a GreaseMonkey script to attach this automatically. But I am, so I won't. Won't bother posting it manually either.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
If we didn't have something to complain about then this site would have no purpose.

Infantryman

Scholar
I wholeheartedly agree with you, Comrade Cassidy, such outrageous tomfoolery might be entertaining for several hours, but keeping this up for so long is something that will lead Codex to eventual :decline:.

~Infantryman

Gnidrologist

CONDUCTOR
Ingus.jpg
I somewhat approve of this motion, but unfortunately one cannot totally avoid posting on Codex. Though i've done it much less the last few days because it's too unconvenient to hover over ignore/stats button all the time to know who am i responding.

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
So, on a more serious note... I just registred a few days before, knowing good stuff on this forums and so on.
What I found after logging in a day after is this.

:what:

Not that I care much about being a number (I'm a german with jewish ancestors :roll: ) but atleast showing an username or signatures would help the eye to distinguish post a to post b. Feedback one might call it.

If not, I am happily welcome to join the hivemind though.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Surf Solar said:
Not that I care much about being a number (I'm a german with jewish ancestors :roll: ) but atleast showing an username or signatures would help the eye to distinguish post a to post b. Feedback one might call it.
Ingus.jpg
I see what you're trying to say, but it's simply too logical for the majority of users here.

If not, I am happily welcome to join the hivemind though.
This is better. Bitches like others to look like bitches.

Nickless

Educated
This crap is really annoying, I often decide whose comments to ignore based on their name and avatar (For instance Glyphwright and Cloaked Figure most of the time). It just makes lurking and browsing the website difficult. I'm not leaving forever but I'll be browsing less. A day or two is fine, but any longer and it's just fucking irritating.

OK DU, this joke has run its course. It was very funny. Ha - ha. We are all laughing. But you may stop now, kthx.

Now I've got heartaches by the number~
Troubles by the score~
Every day you love me less~
Each day I love you more~
Yes, I've got heartaches by the number~
A love that I can't win~
But the day that I stop counting~
That's the day my world will end~!

Phelot

Arcane
In GD, I'm ok but for some reason this shit just don't work for me in the other sections. DOn't know why.

I salute brothers like Alex who post their name and avatar!

I'm too lazy to do so, however...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom