Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Dragon Age II Preview

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare; Dragon Age 2

<p>PCGamer offers a <a href="http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/01/15/dragon-age-ii-preview/" target="_blank">brief preview</a> of <strong>Dragon Age II</strong>.</p>
<blockquote>
<p>Immediacy is BioWare&rsquo;s adopted mantra for Dragon Age II. Now dressed up in Mass Effect armour, DA2&rsquo;s dialogue adopts its stablemate&rsquo;s mannerisms: a conversation wheel anchors discussions and small blobs of text provide an inkling of what your fully voiced Hawke will say without spelling it out. Best of all, I was able to use my party&rsquo;s abilities mid-chat to shut up unruly backchatters. Bethany, Hawke&rsquo;s sister, has access to a fireball. Against a stream of Darkspawn, she and Hawke could stand and discuss the ways they were about to be eaten, or &ndash; with a conversation option &ndash; she could launch a pre-emptive conflagration and crisp half the incoming force.</p>
<p>Already, Dragon Age II feels more connected and vital than its predecessor, and far less stodgy.</p>
</blockquote>
<p><em>Thanks <span class="postbody">Pegultagol.</span></em></p>

.Sigurd

Educated
I made it just now.

rpgorjrpg.jpg

The huahuehua version.

rpgorjrpgbr.jpg

Feel free to edit or use in the Bioware's forums.

catfood

AGAIN
It never ceases to amaze how close portugese and romanian are, even though the two countries are more than a thousand kilometres apart.

E RPG
Nu e RPG
Porcărie orientală.

Jools

Eater of Apples
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Insert Title Here Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2
catfood said:
It never ceases to amaze how close portugese and romanian are, even though the two countries are more than a thousand kilometres apart.

E RPG
Nu e RPG
Porcărie orientală.

Welcome to the Amazing World of Latin Languages. :)

deus101

Never LET ME into a tattoo parlor!
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2
"Dragon Age II feels more connected and vital than its predecessor, and far less stodgy."

Sure he didnt use the word viscaral, but really....bought and paid for...BOUGHT AND PAID FOR!

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
If you think DA2 (or any game for that matter) is gonna suck why the fuck would you waste the time to steal it and then waste your time playing. Don't you think a better use of time would be to play games that you actually enjoy or at least use the time bashing the game here?

FFS

People cannot into udnertsand purpose of gaming. That is the TRUE decline.

Mortmal

Arcane
Mass effect is a story driven shooter and is good at that, but it isnt a rpg it doesnt play as one, it was discussed to death.
Now why pirate dragon age 2 ? I guess everyone is mildly interested in it, its probably mediocre entertainement and its playing that , watching tv, or going to the bar and get some beers as theres nothing else on the radar .
Its not worth paying 50$ or euros whatever for a mediocre action rpg.Off course its not released you cant tell already how bad it its but the preview videos and the info about the game doesnt show me anything i want in a rpg.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
"Mass effect is a story driven shooter and is good at that, but it isnt a rpg it doesnt play as one,"

Action RPG,a nd it plays exactly like an Action RPG.

racofer

Thread Incliner
I will soooooooooooooo play this game. With only one hand though :smug:

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT! :bounce:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom