Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NWN portraits

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
150px-Po_el_f_01_h_old.jpg
Portait_copycat_jolie.jpg

150px-Po_gn_f_06_h_old.jpg
150px-Gucci_orig.jpg

150px-Po_gn_m_07_h_old.jpg
M-spockA.jpg

150px-Po_hu_f_24_h_old.jpg
150px-Details_may2.jpg

150px-Po_hu_f_25_h_old.jpg
tumblr_lf8f48hJxA1qzi12eo1_400.jpg

150px-Po_hu_m_33_h_old.jpg
robert-de-niro5437.jpg

150px-Po_hu_m_34_h_old.jpg
150px-011.jpg

Another.jpg

:)

Heresiarch

Prophet
I thought they changed all the pics one year later because of the complaints, lol.

BTW, who did the IWD portraits? Not only it's nice, but also quite funny that TONS of mods from all kind of different games use them. Doesn't the artist complain at all?

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Heresiarch said:
I thought they changed all the pics one year later because of the complaints, lol.

These are pre 1.68 patch pictures. These arts were changed in 1.68 so you can't see them any longer if you install patch.

Admiral jimbob

gay as all hell
Wasteland 2
Konjad said:
Heresiarch said:

These are pre 1.68 patch pictures. These arts were changed in 1.68 so you can't see them any longer if you install patch.

Huh, really? I played HotU recently, and while I'm not sure about the others, the ginger bard definitely had the one posted.

Konjad

Patron
Oh well, maybe they forgot to change some but they were supposed to change all of them.

Konjad

Patron
Nickless said:
What's with the resurgent interest in NWN on the Codex? Are you all missing Jasede?

Oh yeah, I forgot we are supposed to talk about Skyrim and Dragon Age 2 now :M

Nickless

Educated
Konjad said:
Any idea where is this picture from?
41804892.jpg

She's so beautiful and sweet :love:

None whatsoever I'm afraid. Almost all are decent rips though, little anime junk to be found.

Konjad said:
Nickless said:
What's with the resurgent interest in NWN on the Codex? Are you all missing Jasede?

Oh yeah, I forgot we are supposed to talk about Skyrim and Dragon Age 2 now :M
I'm not complaining, was just curious if there was something that brought this on, beyond the "It's becoming old, so it must be good" factor that's involved with a lot Codex whining.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom