Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Siege of the Korean Clay Camp, AAR

Archess

Novice
So the siege went well we easily broke their walls and built new gates and put a wall around the old gates, no interference from the Koreans, and then 2 koreans in steel armor and steel sword came, we attacked them and then he shouted he was allied with Sodom, we stopped attacking and started talking, don't know if we believe them, I heard Sodom was disbanded, we agreed to talk about it later anyway, so what does our glorious leaders have to say about this? also anyone else who knows something.
Participants: Fjorn, Archess, Dolfa, Infinite.
Also, we're scared and we want to go home. :(
:M

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1020/siege1.png
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2927/siege2.png
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/866/siege3a.png
http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/1663/siege4.png
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/2901/siege5.png
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2435/siege6.png
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/5123/siege7.png

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm not going to be able to login as I've blown my monthly internet quota (yes, we have download quotas in Australia because our internets is slow and backwards) but far as I knew, there was no "Sodom" as such.

I *believe* they've split into two groups. One is the original hard-core Germans (that were once Wayneville), the other is the group that mostly grew out of contacts they developed in World #3.

I hope you have a Brick Walled area that your hearth's are in? If not, might I suggest that be built as a priority (I've not been on the last 4 days or so, so don't know). Just stick a Brick Wall around a Mansion / Timber House.

I've flicked a PM to juhubert on the H&H forums to ask who's in charge there and will see what he says. If it's legitimately Sodom (or Sodom-related), we should be able to work something out.

Otherwise, nice raid! The half-loaded images that took me an hour to see before giving up look nice.

Kruger

Novice
This was abit what i was afraid of.

Let's see how it goes. ill contact burgi asap.

EDIT: Messaged burg on skype. Let's see what he answers.

Also you should know, i don't have any contact with the koreans you encountered. But burg does.

-Krug

Kruger

Novice
Haba said:
If that is the q100 clay, then you are seriously fucked.

Yeah, it is. But as far as i know. it hasn't been dug. The camp near the the spot got some damage tho. Obviously. Waiting for burg to get on. So i can start cleaning up this mess and survey the damage. This is the last time i delegate something to someone else. Should have handled this myself. pfft. My irl motto is if you want something done properly, do it yourself.

-Kruger

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Yeah, I really don't advise pissing the koreans off. Right now their anger is mostly directed towards the russians, but things can change... and they have guys with close to 500 STR and sledgehammers, which means that they won't need a ram to go through your palis.

Kruger

Novice
Haba said:
Yeah, I really don't advise pissing the koreans off. Right now their anger is mostly directed towards the russians, but things can change... and they have guys with close to 500 STR and sledgehammers, which means that they won't need a ram to go through your palis.

Not my intention either. I believe crossroads are already indirectly allied with burgingham&co. Wich means we are naturally friends with the koreans aswell.

This is just a bad planning and research + confusive secondhand information from ivalice and my men. goddamn uncecesary fiasko. This was supposed to be clear.

-Kruger

Kruger

Novice
Just spoke with burgingham.

It leans towards that we can get a peacefull solution. Burgingham says hes fine with it, no damage done. Just need to wait for what the Koreans think.

Now would one of our brave warriors please post a complete battle report on everything that happened last night.

I need to know specifically about theese things.
1. Any claims revoked?
2. Who has keys?
3. What property was stolen or destroyed or vandalised?
4. Who owns the village claim?

thanks.

-Kruger

Uno

Educated
Wait, the 2 koreans with steel swords appeared after the other 2 guys in a boats who called Dolfa "a fucking scrub"?

Archess

Novice
1. Any claims revoked?
no, Koreans own everything.

2. Who has keys?
Fjorn and he gave molds to someone in Ivalice.

3. What property was stolen or destroyed or vandalised?
Most of the stuff there was destroyed but mostly crap stuff, 1 Korean alt dead.

4. Who owns the village claim?
Koreans

The clay had been drained down to q60+ when we got there.
Everyone else had to go and only Fjorn and me was left and we decided to camp the village idol for a while, one of the koreans noob alt teleported to the idol, we killed him, then came first one guy in steel armor and we attacked, after we had started talking a second one came.

EDIT: Ivalice said they might get help from AD because they had shown interest in trading for the clay.

DarkUnderlord said:
Otherwise, nice raid! The half-loaded images that took me an hour to see before giving up look nice.
You probably shouldn't open pictures from me anymore, I always use PNG and they tend to be big. :P

GrandProject

Novice
Being a bunch of stranded mercenaries in foreign soil isn't cool. Kruger, we need that invite, their mine cannot be mined with our STR, and there's nothing fun to do here.

Kruger

Novice
Uno said:
I'm not sure we should affiliate with AD.

Yeah sure.. we can affiliate with AD...by rending a sword through their members and beheading them.

-Kruger

SoKvadratish

Novice
GrandProject said:
Being a bunch of stranded mercenaries in foreign soil isn't cool. Kruger, we need that invite, their mine cannot be mined with our STR, and there's nothing fun to do here.
is there any reason to mine there? *the only reasonable answer - gold and silver mine, but i don't think they found any*

Kruger

Novice
Probably the same spot.. but that's old stuff.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom