Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

angry topic

the fuck?

• not any fuck was given today

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • this poll sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoKvadratish

Novice
:x :x whoever took that q130 saw - stop playing a retard, take your q7 saw back and return the saw in the box

now that was for the beginning. not to the main thing :

a player named Lady has a hysterical brother, now that brother of hers killed her char. created a new one, somehow got the keys to camp gates and let (as he called that ) a totally fresh player inside.

Uno

Educated
Well, that new char still needs to be invited by Kruger or Barry, eh?

Zdzisiu

Arcane
Snakey killed the Lady char? Damn, this guy has serious mental problems. As for what to do with him, let Kruger decide but I strongly support the notion of death penalty.

Iron Knee

Educated
As I understand it, Snakey got his char killed. He started using his sisters account and managed to get that killed by making a noob mistake of attacking an auroch out in the open, surrounded by a large herd of more aurochs. She has changed her password so he can never touch her account again.

I should have paid attention, but I was in a rush to work on wall and plant tree's, but there was a lot of stuff hoarded on that character. I just handed it over to Lady's new character so she could get going. There were no keys and I don't remember him or her having keys as they have always asked me to use my alt to let them in and out.

Uno

Educated
SimpleComplexity said:
Have fun suckers. Sarge always was the good guy afterall.

He wasn't, but he managed to seriously annoy a lot of people, and that was bad for village's integrity.

I wonder what happens to people though, Sarge was quite cool at first, until he started to behave like a slightly mad troll, the same goes for Snakey until his suicide.

SoKvadratish

Novice
Iron Knee said:
A There were no keys and I don't remember him or her having keys as they have always asked me to use my alt to let them in and out.

First, i met new Lady's char, played by her brother, him and his friends outside in docs. atm there were only me and Sarge online. Don't know where Sarge was, but he wasn't in the camp. i went afk, and next thing i see on the screen is a kin request and those two chars are standing inside the camp near the meathouse.
so the only explanation is that new Lady's char had keys.

Iron Knee

Educated
She asked about getting a friend of hers to play. I think you can spawn in village if you give HS and HF is not in a house, mine or cave. Hopefully that is all it was, just her and the friend she was talking about.

Well, sooner we finish brick wall, the sooner we can get rid of pali and forget about keys to external walls.

Uno

Educated
The fact that most newb players don't know much about security matters and don't have that certain amount of paranoia that comes from playing in previous worlds might be a problem.

Kruger

Novice
REKLAMATION.

Archess & Fjorn.

Who of you sniped my q77 leather from my personal cupboard and some creamy cambert of the table at the vault? It better find it's way back.

Grrr.

Archess

Novice
Kruger said:
REKLAMATION.

Archess & Fjorn.

Who of you sniped my q77 leather from my personal cupboard and some creamy cambert of the table at the vault? It better find it's way back.

Grrr.
wasn't me, haven't taken anything from table or your cupboard, or any of the other cupboards.

SoKvadratish

Novice
i'm able to dig in tokyo-3 now in that 3rd minehole, in the eastern tunnel. my theory was corect - the wall hardness becomes lower to the north-east.
but it still takes me 2 boar tusk snuffs and a whole stamina bar to make 1 dig action

where's mah cheese!!?? :x

Kruger

Novice
SoKvadratish said:
i'm able to dig in tokyo-3 now in that 3rd minehole, in the eastern tunnel. my theory was corect - the wall hardness becomes lower to the north-east.
but it still takes me 2 boar tusk snuffs and a whole stamina bar to make 1 dig action

where's mah cheese!!?? :x

quality?

SoKvadratish

Novice
Kruger said:

haven't dug to the metal spot yet - it takes unexpected amount of snuff to dig there

upd.
there's q30 ore in tokyo-3

now i need logs !!
i'm ok with dragging the logs in the mine, but i have no time to cut them!! so i need them to be cut!!!11ilevun
i need them for supports and to make coal

:x

SoKvadratish

Novice
and i want to know about the smelters ( are we going to have a new one soon or not?)

Kruger

Novice
SoKvadratish said:
and i want to know about the smelters ( are we going to have a new one soon or not?)

Not as good as we have hoped, but once i get my damn pc working properly we will make one from the q62 clay. We should be able to upgrade our smelter to q70+ .. not by much. But i was thinking that we would use q40 trees for it, or better.

-Kruger

Iron Knee

Educated
The tree planter pots have been removed from the tree planter's hut. How can I plant trees for the village if I no longer have pots? Please return them.

I am happy to do trees for villagers. Please just inform me of what you are after, don't be vague, I'll not take you seriously and take you as being nub. Any help in getting mats to do your tree will be appreciated.

I do eventually want to have trees lining roads to personal plots so that villagers have access to good q branches, leaves, bark and so on. I am just hesitant to plant on unclaimed land. Also irritated that oaks have been bucket grinded when they were planted for decoration. Please do not cut oaks that line the village roads or any good trees, just so you can grind some LP.

Iron Knee

Educated
Tree planters pots still have not been returned.

Now the mats I have been collecting are going as well.

I don't see any trees going up for village use.

Really not happy.

Please leave the pots available for my use when you are done, who ever you are. You are preventing the village from getting more trees with your current behaviour and making it impossible to help those that bother to ask for it sensibly.

Uno

Educated
I believe Kruger was saying something about borrowing treepots.

Iron Knee

Educated
No, I've spoken to Kruger. It's very strange and quite displeasing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom