Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Please remove the smug smilie

Achilles

Arcane
It's way overused and 95% of the time it accompanies blatantly idiotic comments that noone in their right mind would feel smug about.

Twinkle

Liturgist
I propose

emot-smugissar.gif

:M

toro

Arcane
Vatnik
A better idea: increase the size of all emoticons to be the same as that of the smug emoticon. :smug:

Radisshu

Prophet
Alexandros said:
It's way overused and 95% of the time it accompanies blatantly idiotic comments that noone in their right mind would feel smug about.

Well... yeah.

Lonely Vazdru

Pimp my Title
Alexandros said:
I wholeheartedly agree yet I have no doubt this thread will not only fail but concentrate a maximum of smug smileys.

mondblut

Arcane
I have it uploaded elsewhere, so it will remain used extensively no matter what.

OP, ever heard of "ad blockers"?

Oh, and :smug:

SAGO

Barely Literate
IM SMUG BECAUSE IM NOW A RAGING INTERNET GOER ON THE CODEX.

:smug:

IM AN ANGRY VIDYA GAYMING VIRGIN.

Sub

Arcane
I like the smug smiley. It relays smugness very well.

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
Emoticons are for fags. I think I have used them about 5 times in almost 3000 posts.

I'm still embarrassed by my use of them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom