Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Completed Let's play Dark Heart of Uukrul! -- Dead and done!

torpid

Liturgist
Bump for the Bee

Mortal perils await.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Update incoming today or tomorrow, hopefully.

chiefnewo said:
This is a fun game, but I'm way too lazy to do mapping, especially with spinners.

I see where you're coming from, but I think mapping is part of the fun, really. Especially with spinners. :P

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
14: Unfinished Business

In which we tie up some loose ends and get rich.

Previously on this LP, we hurriedly made it to the URRAN sanctuary. Before we move on to the east, however, my five (?) faithful readers, two tasks remain to us: first, we should properly finish mapping the area before URRAN, and second, we've left a couple of locked doors behind us. Will we be able to open them now? Well, at least we are carrying some not-yet-used keys and we'll find one more in this update, so let's see if they fit.
But first things first. We're carrying two items, an Aconite extract and a Cruse of oil, that I haven't found any use for --

3604.jpg

3605.jpg

-- so let's deposit them here, at URRAN, for safekeeping. That done, we exit URRAN through the western, not eastern, door. We've got some exploring to finish!

3606.jpg

As you can see from the screenshot, our journey to URRAN was a rushed one, so let's see if we've missed out on anything. We go west, then turn north, and then east, facing a door:

3607.jpg

We enter it, and...

3608.jpg

Two Cave Dwellers a.k.a. Troglodites ambush us!

3609.jpg

They are easy to slay, however:

3610.jpg

3611.jpg

The exp bonus is small, but those 162 coins will surely come in handy.
After a couple more steps, we get attacked again...

3612.jpg

...and this battle is much tougher:

3613.jpg

Jumping a bit ahead, I can say it's four Brown Orcs, a Blue Orc, an Orc Chieftain, and a Wolf later revealed to be a Spectral Hunter. The Chieftain and the wolf are particularly strong. We've got to be careful. Plus we've been surprised, meaning the foes get an additional turn to act first.
The Brown Orcs are weak, and so Bee kills one of them in one hit. The Spectral Hunter wolf is dangerous as he can breathe flames:

3614.jpg

:o
SHUMMUR and SIRDHE are our two main helpers in this battle.
Bee slays another Brown Orc next. spekkio casts SEL to improve our defense. In an attempt to silence the Orc Chieftain, Kalos recites NULAMIR, a prayer to Fshofth, God of the Spiritual Self:

NULAMIR The Quiet House

Fshofth, On the shore of the lost lake,
There is a house. Though the spell makers talk,
It is quiet still. For though chanting sounds,
It will little disturb the air where they dwell.

But Kalos' prayer remains, alas, unanswered:

3615.jpg

Bee brings the Blue Orc down. Now that spekkio the Magician has the silver ring in the Arkana of Fire, he can cast a new spell, AMRASAKIM, an even more powerful fire bolt spell than AMRAS (iron) and AMRASMUR (copper):

3616.jpg

Being more powerful, this spell is also more costly, consuming 7 psychic points when used.

7 AMRASAKIM The Silver Snake of Fire.

The silver snake is stronger than the copper snake, and its bolt more powerful. In addition, silver is the bane of the undead, and this Spell is much feared by all those of evil called forth from death.

3617.jpg

As you can see, the spell doesn't deal much damage to the Spectral Hunter. That beastie is p. resistant. He also bites:

3618.jpg

Ouch! Bee strikes at the wolf in response, but misses. spekkio's AMRAS almost kills the remaining Brown Orc. Kalos tries reciting NULAMIR again -- not because the Chieftain is casting any nasty spells (in fact, he doesn't act at all for some reason), but simply for the experiment's sake -- but Fshosth isn't pleased:

3619.jpg

:roll:
We continue exchanging blows, the Spectral Hunter continues hitting poor Bee:

3620.jpg

Lord Rocket approaches the Chieftain and engages him in battle. Kalos successfully recites RALKOR, which wounds the Spectral Hunter for almost a half of his HP. Then Rocket hits the Chieftain hard:

3621.jpg

We're closer to victory now. Or are we?

3622.jpg

Oops.

3623.jpg

Woops.
But we survive. Kalos' RALKOR hits the spectral wolf again. Bee attacks the Chieftain for 27 hp:

3624.jpg

It's time to heal Lord Rocket up:

3625.jpg

:oops:
It looks like Kalos has run out of the virtue points:

3626.jpg

Too bad.
Bee finally manages to bring the Chieftain down, but the wolf doesn't look ready to give up just yet, continuing to wound us with his fiery breath:

3627.jpg

He even stuns our poor Rocket:

3628.jpg

Still, Bee finally finishes the wolfie off:

3629.jpg

:salute:
For all our efforts we get a nice exp bonus:

3630.jpg

As well as a particularly attractive piece of armour:

3631.jpg

Nice! Bee picks the breastplate up.
We still have to identify the breastplate, however. For now, all we can say about it is that it's made of some tough leather:

3632.jpg

In a dead end to the east, we comes across a pretty green-ish shield:

3633.jpg

Yay! Lord Rocket picks it up.
This little area is fully explored now:

3634.jpg

But we still have unmapped squares left before we can declare the High Vaulted Ceilings area fully explored. First, however, we need to go back to URRAN to replenish our HP and, uhm, mana:

3635.jpg

And now back to the exploration:

3636.jpg

Not much left, really. Some skeletons and rats attack us, but it's nothing to write home about. A giant bat, however, is a different matter:

3637.jpg

:decline:
But Bee kills the bat. Movin' on. One unexplored corridor left:

3638.jpg

3639.jpg

I wonder what awaits us up there.

3640.jpg

A Thief attacks us! But he's p. easy to kill. 84 coins and some exp earned.

3641.jpg

A key is lying on the ground here. Keys have that habit, you know. :roll:
Lord Rocket picks the little thing up. And I hereby declare this area fully explored. :salute: I hope we haven't missed anything vital...

Oh yes, we have actually. Looking at my notes, I see there's a secret door in the southern area of the High Vaulted Ceilings we couldn't open last time we were there. But it is easier to access via the URLUSAM sanctuary, so we teleport there:

3642.jpg

As soon as we exit URLUSAM through the eastern door, a group of nasty black orcs rushes at us:

3643.jpg

Kalos successfully recites HOLNAK, a prayer to Golthur, God of the Physical Self, which raises our strength:

HOLNAK Priestly Strength

Golthur, Silent Lord, I ask your kindness;
Look upon your servant protected by the doyaqur,
Send your power to course through these arms,
That I might serve you better in your designs.

I'm not really sure if it raises the strength of everyone in the party, or only the priest's. But whatever.
There's nothing interesting in this battle, however: the enemies are relatively tough, but not too tough, and we even get some nice exp in the end:

3644.jpg

Plus 80 coins. Good.
And here's the secret door we've come here for:

3645.jpg

It looks like I was awfully stupid last time: I couldn't get the door to open with HOYAMOQs, but in fact it can be opened simply by pulling a secret string:

3646.jpg

:decline: of myself.
A roof opening is inside:

3647.jpg

We choose to climb up, of course, but we recite SIRDHE first in case we fall down and get hurt.
Nothing of that sort happens, however:

3648.jpg

Good. We stumble into a locked grate. Lord Rocket tries his keys...

3649.jpg

:yeah:
Some kind of item is beckoning us:

3650.jpg

What could it be? :?

3651.jpg

A chain mail, wow!
:incline:

3652.jpg

Lord Rocket is overweight overloaded, so Bee picks it up.

3653.jpg

The chain mail is of a particularly light kind, but that's all we know about it for now.
As we exit the secret area, a random encounter kicks in:

3654.jpg

Nothing too problematic, though.
We get a short sword and some coins for loot:

3655.jpg

Heading back to URLUSAM... shit, another encounter! And a too tough one: two Black Orcs, a Krefator, and a bloody Orcish Lord!!

3656.jpg

:x
Fuckity fuck! A piece of armour is lost!
RUN AWAAAAY!!

3657.jpg

Phew!
We rest at URLUSAM and teleport to SAGARIS. We need some items identified.

3658.jpg

First we identify our new chain mail:

3659.jpg

3660.jpg

Cool! A nice find for Kalos.
Now to the shield:

3661.jpg

3662.jpg

:roll:
And finally the breastplate:

3663.jpg

:lol:
We also identify a Bubbling liquid:

3664.jpg

3665.jpg

Hmm, this may come in handy against stronger enemies.
And a scroll:

3666.jpg

3667.jpg

Silence! Cool.
We also identify the mysterious wand Sagaris dropped back when we solved the priest's riddle:

3668.jpg

400 coins!! WTF. But okay, whatever.

3669.jpg

Sounds useful.
And now it's shopping time! We teleport to BORASAL.
Let's sell a Small shield for 32 coins...

3670.jpg

...but also two Clubs for 22 coins each, a Short iron sword for 36, a Leather cloak for 45, and a pair of Soft leather boots for 14. Now we can equip the Elfin chain mail on Kalos:

3671.jpg

3672.jpg

His armour stay goes up from 7 to 14 points.
We sell Kalos' old Breastplate for 73 gold. Also, since the nasty Krefator ruined Lord Rocket's Greaves with his acid touch, we buy new ones for him:

3673.jpg

As well as a pair of Steel boots:

3674.jpg

Lord Rocket's armour equals 18 points now:

3675.jpg

We stock up on food and teleport to SAGARIS. No, we don't want to identify anything right now. The reason for teleporting here is, we have some exploration to take care of.

3676.jpg

As we go about the area, an ugly little Imp challenges us:

3677.jpg

Pervert!

3678.jpg

The Imp can cast some kind of offensive spell, but we're protected by SEL and it looks like our armour level is high enough for the spell not to deal any damage. spekkio's AMRASMUR and Kalos' RALKOR soon dispatch the foe:

3679.jpg

Not much exp. Also, 51 coins. Meh.
Okay, we've done everything we could here and haven't found anything of note. You think that's all? Well, you're mistaken: we need to return even further, to the URMOR dungeon, to check if we can now open a grate we couldn't do anything about earlier.

3680.jpg

3681.jpg

We climb down the pit, and then -- avoiding the nasty trap in which we fell several updates earlier -- climb up a roof opening:

3682.jpg

We've arrived in the room with the grate:

3683.jpg

3684.jpg

:salute: Cool! The path is clear.

3685.jpg

So this is a thieves' den, huh?

3686.jpg

Oh gosh, there's A LOT of them here.
These are no simple thieves, these are Assassins. One of them stuns our Kalos:

3687.jpg

Another one, uhm, does an act of thievery:

3688.jpg

spekkio casts SEL and Kalos recites HOLNAK. Kalos's RALKOR and spekkio's HELAS -- an all-party healing spell -- and SEHKMUR -- which targets all the foes at once -- also help. Eventually we kill 'em all:

3689.jpg

3690.jpg

:salute: Not bad. We also got back the scroll one of the assassins stole from us at the beginning of the battle.
We approach the next door:

3691.jpg

Behind it...

3692.jpg

...is another thieves encounter!

3693.jpg

Piece of cake.

3694.jpg

3695.jpg

Shiny, yay!
:incline: of loot. No wonder, really, given that this is a thieves den.
Our luck doesn't end here, however:

3696.jpg

Valuable gold and platinum coins?

3697.jpg

Great Scott! We've got 2563 coins now!

So many things to buy... :roll: :female:
I'm off to do some shopping, yay!

torpid

Liturgist
Cash rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the money
dolla dolla bill y'all

Crooked Bee said:
3653.jpg

The chain mail is of a particularly light kind, but that's all we know about it for now.

3660.jpg

I knew it -- anytime a piece of armor or a weapon is described as light in an RPG, it's the Elves that made it. You'd think that twenty years later the trope would've died out, but no: Elves are high-tech, tree-dwelling nature-lovers. How do they do it?

:lol: Sagaris strikes me as a bit fabulous.

Great Scott! We've got 2563 coins now!

So many things to buy... :roll: :female:
I'm off to do some shopping, yay!

volly.gif

maestro2k

Novice
Awesome LP!! This is hands down my favorite CRPG of all time. My Dad and I used to play this when it first came out, but sadly it kicked our asses back then (though we did have a sweet collection of maps of certain areas, notes of signs on the walls, and pages of pages of scribblings to try and figure out the puzzles...the really tough puzzles that you haven't gotten to yet!). Then, about 2 years ago, we decided to resurrect it and give it another go. We wound up beating it, and it was SO worth it.

And yes, I registered on the Codex just for this LP. I've bookmarked it, check it daily, and really like reading what you have to say about it.

Crooked Bee

Patron
I see spekkio's still accusing random strangers of being Drog alts. :roll:

maestro2k said:
Awesome LP!! This is hands down my favorite CRPG of all time. My Dad and I used to play this when it first came out, but sadly it kicked our asses back then (though we did have a sweet collection of maps of certain areas, notes of signs on the walls, and pages of pages of scribblings to try and figure out the puzzles...the really tough puzzles that you haven't gotten to yet!). Then, about 2 years ago, we decided to resurrect it and give it another go. We wound up beating it, and it was SO worth it.

And yes, I registered on the Codex just for this LP. I've bookmarked it, check it daily, and really like reading what you have to say about it.

Thanks! :love:

Yeah, I know that the really tough puzzles are supposed to be lying ahead. Brrrrr. That certainly doesn't bode well for this LP.

torpid

Liturgist
Put down DA2 before we lose you to the next-gen and you stop playing Uukrul because there's no quest compass. Time to go shopping.

maestro2k

Novice
More Uukrul, PLEASE!!

I'm excited to see what you spend it on. That's half the fun from collecting all that gold....wait....that's pretty much ALL the fun.

Crooked Bee

Patron
In a couple of days, folks, I promise. It's just that I've been really busy lately. And no, not because of playing DA2. :roll:

Crooked Bee

Patron
Okay, since a lot of people are asking for it, a shopping update is in order. :P

15: Shopping

With 2563 coins in our pocket, it's time for some sweet, sweet shopping. First, however, we need to get out of the thieves' den.

3819.jpg

Which is somewhat problematic.

3820.jpg

Why problematic? Well, thieves tend to attack you on almost every freakin' step you take. You can try running away, of course...

3821.jpg

...but the problem is, even if you run away when exiting the room you've found the treasure in, you'll find yourself back in it, which means the same (probably scripted) encounter will happen every time you'll try to exit it. I confess I made it even worse because, due to everything looking the same (it's a dungeon, duh) and myself not being careful enough, I didn't immediately realize I was running around in circles. :oops:

3822.jpg

3823.jpg

So yeah, I tried running away, like, three times, but eventually it came to me there is no other way but to fight through. You cannot totally avoid combat, etc.
So this is my fourth encounter with thieves, the one I didn't attempt to run away from:

3824.jpg

Luckily, it's just three of them, so SEL (the spell which increases defense), RALKOR and the good old bash-the-foe-until-he's-dead tactics quickly win the fight for us:

3825.jpg

3826.jpg

Even more money, yay! So far, so good.
But this is where I realized I'd made an awful mistake. You see, instead of exiting the bloody room, I freakin' entered it.

Gosh, I'm stupid.
So, uhm, that means that when I exit the room (again), the blasted scripted fight kicks in -- again:

3827.jpg

Five thieves. Not particularly good.
And yeah, it should now be clear that running away is not an option, as it'll only make you go back to the treasure room, etc. A perfect groundhog day. :roll:

3828.jpg

The real problem, however, is that Kalos is running low on virtue points, which are very slow to be replenished, like 1 point per god-knows-how-many turns. Oh well.
Another not-so-good thing is that the foes, due to being quick as hell, managed to get really close to Kalos no matter how I tried to place him off harm's way. That's why they keep on striking at him.

3829.jpg

3830.jpg

Bastards.
As I don't have many options -- and did I mention that spekkio's psychic points are also almost depleted? -- I decide to try throwing a Flask of acid at the foes:

3831.jpg

Well, it works: three of the foes have lower HP now.

3832.jpg

It isn't nearly as deadly as I expected, though. The acid didn't damage their armour or anything. Meh.
Lord Rocket attacks one of the assassins in melee...

3833.jpg

...and then another assassin strikes at poor spekkio:

3834.jpg

Luckily, a thief runs away:

3835.jpg

Good riddance.
Bee tries hitting the foes, but her attacks don't deal much damage. One good ability the paladin has in this game is laying hands on a foe to drain him of HP:

3836.jpg

Too bad it frequently fails.
After a couple of turns of exchanging blows, Rocket gets stunned:

3837.jpg

Things get really tough for our party: our melee damage-dealer is stunned, and our mage and priest ain't got no points to work their magic. So I decide to run a risk of using a non-identified scroll:

3838.jpg

What was I thinking, really? I didn't even know what the unknown scroll would do.
That could've ended up badly, but luckily it didn't:

3839.jpg

The scroll turned out to be a frost (?) spell that killed a thief outright and wounded the other four. Phew.
And just when Kalos has recovered enough virtue points to invoke RALKOR...

3840.jpg

:decline:
Then, several turns later...

3841.jpg

Luckily, SIRDHE works and we are healed:

3842.jpg

And so it goes on and on and on, but finally we kill them all:

3843.jpg

Phew. I honestly didn't think we'd survive this battle.

3844.jpg

One good thing about fighting thieves, is that we get a lot of money as reward.
Time to finally get back to safety. Not without some minor incidents along the way...

3845.jpg

3846.jpg

...we manage to make it to the nearest teleporter and teleport to ALARIQ:

3847.jpg

Which means we're going to pay the Circle of Magicians a visit:

3848.jpg

Cool. :salute:
We also get to read one more passage from the archives:

3849.jpg

This passage points to the next section of Eriosthe, which we'll begin exploring in the next update. And that's where shit will get really real.
But I digress. So spekkio has a new ring now:

3850.jpg

Let's now check if the hall of temples has any gifts for our priest:

3851.jpg

3852.jpg

A silver ring from Golthur!

3853.jpg

Kalos' healing should be more powerful from now on.
We teleport to BORASAL in order to...

...go shopping!

After we've bought enough food, we have 3327 coins left:

3854.jpg

:incline:, pure and simple.
We also sell some gems we don't need:

3855.jpg

3856.jpg

Unfortunately, the used up Flask of acid can't be sold:

3857.jpg

Oh well. Not like it really mattered.
So, I'm sure you're wondering what we're going to spend our money on. :roll:

abstract said:
So why don't you buy one of those fancy weapons in the shop?

Nope, dear abstract, shopping, for us, is all about clothes, not swords or the like.
Lord Rocket is our party's tank, so let's buy the best armour there is for him. We sell his Chain mail for 436 coins first:

3858.jpg

(Sorry for the crippled screenshots.)
And buy the Enchanted mail (sounds good!):

3859.jpg

It's expensive as hell, but I hope it's worth it. :?
(Not sure if Fowyr will approve of my purchase, but hell, this is a blind LP, so I'm not supposed to really know what's going to be useful and what not.)
Lord Rocket's armour stat was 18 earlier, but when he equips the Enchanted mail it goes up to 24:

3860.jpg

Nice, yay!
He's still too low-level to be using the Scimitar though. :/
But anyway. The plan is to teleport to Sagaris and have him identify some items so that we could sell them for some profit. First we identify two Yellow gems:

3861.jpg

3862.jpg

And then a club (which turns out to be quite ordinary) and a scroll:

3863.jpg

3864.jpg

And then we're back to the shop, selling the club, the two Garnets and some other things.
We've got 448 coins now.

abstract said:
So why don't you buy one of those fancy weapons in the shop?

Okay, okay, I've changed my mind. Why not buy a Greatsword for Rocket?

3865.jpg

Oh, he's too low level for it. :/
We buy a Healing salve (I think we're going to need it):

3866.jpg

And perhaps a Halberd?

3867.jpg

But no, even the Halberd is not yet usable. :/
A Warhammer?

3868.jpg

Nope. :/ Oh well.
According to my notes, there's one more secret door in the URLUSAM area we shoud try to open:

3869.jpg

We open it, but there's nothing inside:

3870.jpg

:decline: of secret doors.
Some thieves ambush us:

3871.jpg

Now that he has the silver ring in the Arkana of Fire, spekkio-kun can cast a new spell, KUN:

3872.jpg

9 KUN The Furnace of the Mind

When Kun is cast the caster's psychic energy becomes a sheet of white hot flame which surges outward in all directions. All enemies within ten feet shall be covered by this flame.

KUN is a spell that targest all the nearby enemies -- i.e., those, basically, who're standing within two squares from the caster.

3873.jpg

It is indeed pretty powerful: a thief is killed outright, and another one loses almost half of his HP.
One more silver fire spell spekkio has at his disposal is AMRASAKIM:

3874.jpg

7 AMRASAKIM The Silver Snake of Fire

The silver snake is stronger than the copper snake, and its bolt more powerful. In addition, silver is the bane of the undead, and this Spell is much feared by all those of evil called forth from death.

3875.jpg

It doesn't deal much damage to the thief, though. Must be more effective against the undead.
Naturally, we win this battle:

3876.jpg

3877.jpg

And then we return to URRAN:

3878.jpg

Time to be moving further east!

3879.jpg

:twisted:

Things are about to get nasty...

spekkio

Arcane
3850.jpg

spekkio must look like a true gangsta BRO now... :roll:

3872.jpg

It's like this meta thingie miss Bee was talking about...

3879.jpg

Onwards, to victory heroic death!

:love:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Looks like good purchases.
3879.jpg

So rage worthy part of the game!

torpid

Liturgist
Thanks for the update CB!

Crooked Bee said:
Even more money, yay! So far, so good.
But this is where I realized I'd made an awful mistake. You see, instead of exiting the bloody room, I freakin' entered it.

Gosh, I'm stupid.
So, uhm, that means that when I exit the room (again), the blasted scripted fight kicks in -- again:

:lol: arrrghhhh

Crooked Bee said:
The real problem, however, is that Kalos is running low on virtue points, which are very slow to be replenished, like 1 point per god-knows-how-many turns. Oh well.

Oh, so mana regenerates even without resting. Does HP also slowly regenerate on its own, or do you have to rest or use healing spells?

Crooked Bee said:
Luckily, a thief runs away:

3835.jpg

That's pretty random. "Hey, we're beating on 'em good, lemme just check my facebook status."

Crooked Bee said:
Cool. :salute:
We also get to read one more passage from the archives:

3849.jpg

This passage points to the next section of Eriosthe, which we'll begin exploring in the next update. And that's where shit will get really real.

Shit is like what, only half-real now? :P

Crooked Bee said:
3858.jpg

(Sorry for the crippled screenshots.)
And buy the Enchanted mail (sounds good!):

3859.jpg

It's expensive as hell, but I hope it's worth it. :?

My inner loot hoarder grieves. I'd be trying to buy gloves and boots for everybody :communist:

Crooked Bee said:
Naturally, we win this battle:

I sense a lot of :smug:

Crooked Bee said:
3879.jpg

:twisted:

Things are about to get nasty...

Crooked Bee

Patron
^ :lol:

Fowyr said:

Cool! I was worried if that Enchanted mail is even useful.

torpid said:
Oh, so mana regenerates even without resting. Does HP also slowly regenerate on its own, or do you have to rest or use healing spells?

Nope, HP doesn't regenerate on its own, not that I've noticed.

torpid said:
That's pretty random. "Hey, we're beating on 'em good, lemme just check my facebook status."

Thieves are always eager to run away in this game for some reason.

torpid said:
Shit is like what, only half-real now? :P

Judging by the next area, even less than half. :smug:

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Crooked Bee said:
Fowyr said:
Cool! I was worried if that Enchanted mail is even useful.
+6 AC is always good and I remember finding Glaive of Fire (sp?) and other weapons later, so it's not useless purchase.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Thanks for the bump, torpid, but I'm a bit burnt out after finishing my FF LP, so I need a little rest. You can expect an update in a few days, though -- say, on Thursday. ;)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom