Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Astroturf Codex

easychord

Liturgist
I'm here to cover up the fact that Space Rangers 2 has been proved to cause cancer in lab rats.

Topher

Cipher
It's already common knowledge that everyone on the Codex is a fag but I was also under the impression that we we're all cleave alt's as well?!?

So I'd recommended that you operate first and foremost with the assumption that you are in fact not real and move on from there. Really it's the only proper way to go about things.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Jaesun said:
Vaarna_Aarne said:
Take me to the real world.

What pill did you take? The red or blue one?
DoomPatrol6224.jpg

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I'm pretty sure everyone on the codex is an alt of chefe or drog, who are both alts of kingcomrade. Who is the alt of a djinn.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Jaesun said:
Then explain prosper.

Prosper is drog when he's sleepmodding. Can you not detect the uncontrolled Id of an arcanum master unleashed whilst in the grippe of his deepest dreams? All it wants is to...

Prosper.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
sgc_meltdown said:
Jaesun said:
Then explain prosper.

Prosper is drog when he's sleepmodding. Can you not detect the uncontrolled Id of an arcanum master unleashed whilst in the grippe of his deepest dreams? All it wants is to...

Prosper.
No, you are wrong. Rather...

We are all creations of Prosper, and his game is a mod within a mod.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Jaesun said:
Xor said:
I'm pretty sure everyone on the codex is an alt of chefe or drog, who are both alts of kingcomrade. Who is the alt of a djinn.

Then explain prosper.

He's an anomaly, a disruption in the system.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I sometimes think he might actually BE the Architect...

We are just too foolish to recognize this.

Astroturf Article said:
The internet is a wonderful gift, but it's also a bonanza for corporate lobbyists, viral marketers and government spin doctors, who can operate in cyberspace without regulation, accountability or fear of detection. So let me repeat the question I've put in previous articles, and which has yet to be satisfactorily answered: what should we do to fight these tactics?

And you would have to be very naive in this day and age to really put any worth into that kind of thing when you come across it. When there is a complete lack of a truth/honesty framework, you should be skeptical at all times, and respond by honing the skills required to process this kind of information and work out how to know what to pay attention to. It's just part of the skill set required on the internet. There's nothing scary about it, it's just somewhat different to the real world. Adapt.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Excommunicator said:
Astroturf Article said:
The internet is a wonderful gift, but it's also a bonanza for corporate lobbyists, viral marketers and government spin doctors, who can operate in cyberspace without regulation, accountability or fear of detection. So let me repeat the question I've put in previous articles, and which has yet to be satisfactorily answered: what should we do to fight these tactics?

And you would have to be very naive in this day and age to really put any worth into that kind of thing when you come across it. When there is a complete lack of a truth/honesty framework, you should be skeptical at all times, and respond by honing the skills required to process this kind of information and work out how to know what to pay attention to. It's just part of the skill set required on the internet. There's nothing scary about it, it's just somewhat different to the real world. Adapt.
:what:

The real world as in the physical one, Awor.

At least, we don't have hordes of robots and doppelgangers running around everywhere here. Not sure about over there...

20090123105455-apothecary.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom