Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

April 1st!

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I killed Andhaira. Only to die inside the vagina... :roll:

Multi-headed Cow

DarkUnderlord said:
So far...
  1. 422 people began an adventure.
  2. 242 people opened their cell door (57%).
  3. 88 people opened a gate (21%).
  4. 57 people put on a leather coat (14%).
  5. 47 people tidied up downstairs (11%).
  6. 28 people shaved their head (6%).
  7. 21 people broke Pete Hines (5%).
  8. 18 people had an idea... (4%)
  9. 8 people died in pain (2%).
  10. 5 people killed Andhaira (1%).
  11. 3 people popped a pill (1%).
  12. 3 people performed surgery (1%).
  13. 3 people completed Chapter One (1%).
Gaiz I think I know why developers dumb games down. I mean shaving head for sure but 43% can't even get out of a cell with only two available items? And only a third of those people can manage to open a gate?
Make that 4 people who completed chapter one. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Deleted member 7219

No Kingcomrade option? No masturbation? No herping and no derping? This isn't the Codex.

JrK

Prophet
Are you really supposed to go into retardo land? How can you find your way around in there? Is there a way to deduce where you are supposed to go in there or is it just random?

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Hell yeah, I've just beaten the game!

:yeah:

It was linear, yeah, and totally rushed, but still it was fun. :oops:

EDIT.

:lol:

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
Well at least I'm still in the top few percent even though I still can't find the fucking painkiller :x :x :x

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Success.jpg

Johannes

Arcane
I finished it, but what's this about killing Andhaira? Don't think I ever met him. Unless you call your own dick "Andhaira".

Crooked Bee

Patron
Johannes said:
I finished it, but what's this about killing Andhaira? Don't think I ever met him. Unless you call your own dick "Andhaira".

You clearly haven't explored the depths of Retardo thoroughly enough. SOMEONE is there, saying SOMETHING. It's totally optional though.

Merkwürdigliebe said:
Ok I'm stuck in GD after getting the "Bag of Lies", could I get a hint? Please?

LOOK. ;)

Kz3r0

Arcane
I get the razor ,the black texta, the leather coat, and didn't find anything else where the magazine is supposed to be?

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I searched retardo land; I found the ring and the trapdoor, but still no painkillers. Unless the ring is the painkiller? Ah hell, I'm going to finish this game one way or another.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Xor said:
I searched retardo land; I found the ring and the trapdoor, but still no painkillers. Unless the ring is the painkiller? Ah hell, I'm going to finish this game one way or another.

It's in one of the rooms with php code or whatever it is. Just don't forget to LOOK.

Kz3r0 said:
I get the razor ,the black texta, the leather coat, and didn't find anything else where the magazine is supposed to be?

LOOK in the bathroom -> notice the TOILETS -> USE TOILETS -> GET MAGAZINE.

In My Safe Space
Codex 2012
Damn, does anyone know how to shave. I looked at the mirror, face was displayed and used the razor and killed myself because I didn't have a mirror :? .

Crooked Bee

Patron
Awor Szurkrarz said:
Damn, does anyone know how to shave. I looked at the mirror, face was displayed and used the razor and killed myself because I didn't have a mirror :? .

:rage:

Use razor with mirror.

dbx

Arcane
Patron
Is the end of chapter one the end of the game?
lookaround.gif

Anyway DU: :bravo:
i love this place :love:

Fast Walkthrough:
use bed
look passageway
get pillow
get sheet
use pillow with sheet
use pillow sling with lever
use wire
get stone brick
(go to the GATE. i think the starting point is random, based on the user id, so you have to get there on your own)
use stone brick with button
N
N
E
get black texta
get leather coat
use leather coat
W
S
W
get razor
get magazine
use magazine
use razor with mirror
use black texta with mirror
N
get boots
use boots
E
N
N
(follow the path untill you reach GD)
E
E
N
N
get hammer
S
use hammer with pete hines
get paper bag
use paper bag with lies
S
W
S
look
N
W
W
W
W (you should reach retardo)
S
S
S
E
get anti psycotic medication
W
(exit retardo, my path was N N E S E)
follow the path backward ( back to the bathroom)
use anti psychotic medication
use razor with mirror
use razor with mirror
(go back to GD)
E
S
S
use bag of lies with baby arm

END

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom