Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Black Mesa - legendary vaporware Half-Life remake finally out

Rohit_N

Prophet
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Maybe he only has HL1.

Anyway, you only need a game that gives you access to the Orange Box version of the Source SDK Base.

MapMan

Arcane
Hello Black Mesa fans! We come to you once again with an update. It's now the end of 2009, and we know many of you have literally counted the days down until this fateful month. We are floored by the level of support you have given us and are very excited we're so close to reaching our goal. Unfortunately, to our great disappointment, Black Mesa will not make a 2009 release.

:smug:

Ogg

Prophet
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech
I like when someone else fails to deliver. It makes me feel grand or, more exactly, it makes me forget how much of a loser I am.

MapMan

Arcane
Kingston said:
I remember when people thought it was gonna be released in 2006.

Well, it was, in a way. The mod has been leaked like 2 or 3 times already.

Reject_666_6

Arcane
RageFace2.png

HanoverF

Arcane
Patron
MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2
I seem to remember hearing about it for the first time last year around this time. Also being delayed.

denizsi

Arcane
TC mods are like cancer. Once you're cured of the initial enthusiasm about the existence of such a mod, you only need to check back on it every 6 months to a year.

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
lim (x->0) ln [2 + arctan x * sin (1/x)]

The limit doesn't exist; 1/x goes to infinity as x approaches 0 and sin oscillates so it doesn't have a definite limit as its inputs grow larger and larger.

Edit: it's been a while since I took calculus...actually since arctan x goes to 0 that might make the statement valid and then the limit would be ln 2.

Rhalle

Magister
Lost interest when they decided to make it slick and add their own 'interpretation' to it.

SoupNazi

Xor said:
Edit: it's been a while since I took calculus...actually since arctan x goes to 0 that might make the statement valid and then the limit would be ln 2.
If you put that in it redirects to the Rebecca Black video :lol:

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
Suchy said:
So, it's coming out on Friday.
(doesn't accept the actual value of ln 2)

That would make loads of sense, if my theory of "Orange Box successor" proves true.

Portal 2 is due this month.

Meet the Medic video (plus possible large update) is coming "very soon" to Team Fortress 2.

Half-Life? No Episode 3, so something has to come out for the Half-Life fans. Black Mesa would fit the bill.

(And no, nobody cares about Left 4 Dead.)

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Wasn't there some rumor (or possibly some vague post on the official forums) that quite a long time ago Valve approached the Black Mesa team and said something like "Hey guys! We LOVE this idea you guys are working on! And we...."

And then suddenly the team was silent........?

edit: For us math impaired people :oops: what exactly do we have to type into that box to get that video?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom