Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News The Witcher 2 DLC's Will All Be Free

Mister Arkham

Scholar
You can import saved games from The Witcher? Oh. Balls. I don't even have that computer anymore. Does anyone know how much the import is supposed to effect? I went to go look for an FAQ, but the website seems to be down?

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Mister Arkham said:
You can import saved games from The Witcher? Oh. Balls. I don't even have that computer anymore. Does anyone know how much the import is supposed to effect? I went to go look for an FAQ, but the website seems to be down?

No, we don't. We haven't played the damn game yet. It won't be much probably.

Anyway, if you wan't some spare saves here they are:

fizzelopeguss said:
By the courtesy of fizzelopeguss. :salute:

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
Mister Arkham said:
You'll be able to hand pick the relevant choices when starting a new game on TW2, so you don't need to import a save if you remember what choices you made on the first game.

You really only need to import a save if you want the black armor and free items on start.

Mister Arkham

Scholar
Ah. Cool. Good to know, Excidium. And I'll take a look at those saves, Mrowak. Thanks, guys.

It sounds more and more like CDProjeckt is doing a hell of a lot right on this one. Looks like the game might actually be worth getting excited over.

kofeur

Liturgist
Jaesun said:
Seolas said:
Biowhore could learn a lot from CD Projekt.

That's not BioWares decision anymore....

exactly

Even though I don't think they're able to learn anything from it in the first place...

BelisariuS.F

Augur
Mister Arkham said:

Some of your decisions from TW1 will have some impact during a game (how big? will see). Some of the items and part of the money will be transfered.

RainSong

Scholar
racofer said:
commie said:
kofeur said:
Jaesun said:
Seolas said:

exactly

Even though I don't think they're able to learn anything from it in the first place...

They could learn how to make a decent game.

From whom?

racofer said:
commie said:
kofeur said:
Jaesun said:
Seolas said:

exactly

From whom?

racofer said:
commie said:
kofeur said:
Jaesun said:
Seolas said:

exactly

From whom?

Crolug

Liturgist
micmu said:
Generous? No, they are just being normal.
They do deserve props for being normal... heh
Keeping their business practice clean.
And not like those big parasites of the industry since xboy360.

In the world where being greedy fuck is a standard, being normal becomes a virtue.

I'd say - read'n'whip Bioware/Bethesda! Eat shit and just die. Could we live without your 'masterpiece' RPGs? Come and try us bastards...

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
you either die inclined or live long enough to see yourself decline

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom