Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Multi-quote function

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
I've seen and used this function in other forums, and goddamn, it's awesome. Any chance the Codex could have it implemented at some point? Is it hard to code?

Also how is that new server coming along?

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
DU already mentioned we would (some day) be using a new format (no longer phpBB). Perhaps that new system can accomplish this. I personally would also like such a function.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
quote button should be a dick, and multi-quote button a multi-headed dick

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Jaesun said:
DU already mentioned we would (some day) be using a new format (no longer phpBB). Perhaps that new system can accomplish this. I personally would also like such a function.

"Some day"...

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
I'm sure in 10 years time when we actually do upgrade, all these features will be available.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Come on DU how far are we away from you finishing the upgrade and us getting our features back?

Phelot

Arcane
I would like a custom cursor when I visit this site something like a burning skull or Geralt of Rivia Sword

When?

DriacKin

Arbiter
"Goddamn nextgeners."

Agreed. Threads like this make you truly appreciate a bro like Volly. Say what you will, but the dude refuses to use next-gen faggotry like 'quote' button.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Dicksmoker said:
Come on DU how far are we away from you finishing the upgrade and us getting our features back?
Back? You think this coming "upgrade" is going to involve you getting features "back"?

Orgasm

Barely Literate
:lol:
Any funny at the expense of Dicksucker is worthy of applause.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom