Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Anime Forum

Chefe

Erudite
Anime is a big part of RPGs so I think we should have an anime forum where we share pictures of anime and anime fan fiction and talk about JRPGs. More ppl will come to the site then and we can have a friendly community. What do you think?

Thank you

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
thief-mage.jpg

Chefe

Erudite
Darkunderlord: Hawt! :) Anime is great, it's the only artistic medium where you can combine the greatest things in life into one sexy picture: children, animals, and boobies.

Naked Lunch: That is NOT anime! :evil:

Jinxed

Liturgist
Seven said:
Why do the little kids in that picture have boobs and tails? :wink:

PS--No anime forum: Thank-You.

Pretty simple answer. Japs think cuteness is extremely hot. The best way for the to convey that is by drawing 13 year olds. But just 13 year olds aren't hot enough, they need to have boobs, which make them sexually appealing and are a symbol of maturity. Notice that everything but their faces is adult.

The cat tails and stuff is a part of that image. Most people think that cats are cute. It's all part of their culture.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Yaoi Shota hentai for ALL. Hell, it cures my pedophilic urges tenfold. No more will I cruise malls in my beat up van looking for little androgenous children to FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF! Now, I have hentai! Thank you Japs!

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Because hentai children tend to enjoy it, and while I love the cries of little boys and girls, I would much rather hear moans of ecstacy.

Rat Keeng

Liturgist
Or rather, meows of ecstacy.

Also, you're all sick, and God will fix you, he'll fix all of you!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom