Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Hard Reset (that potato cyberpunk game)

Suchy

Arcane
I can't be assed to find the old thread, fix search ffs.
Anyway, it's getting interesting. PC exclusive, has tits and numeric values for health and shield. Might be a proper oldschool FPS?
teaser - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ENsmxZNnM

14--screenshot.jpg

a budda

Arbiter
whoa, there's a fallout car

hud looks like dark forces (shit, i loved it)

potato is going to take over the world, muahahaha

EDIT: that guy in the trailer looks like Rutger Hauer
potato seriously is taking over

CorpseZeb

Learned
Whoa! "Precursors" and "Boiling Point" (and its sequel "White Gold") are great and unique games, but looking at these screen shots I have doubts that "HR" is swimming in the same keg of porter. Something is... dunno... wrong... with design. But - we'll see what is to see.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
This screenshot brings me memories of second map from Blood 2.

Raapys

Arcane
Yeah, they're saying all the right things. Personally I would have preferred something other than a straight-up shooter, but with good atmosphere, cool weapons and enemies, etc., I expect it could turn out to be decent amounts of fun.

deuxhero

Arcane
Movement speed seems :incline:, can't tell how linear the levels are and they only showed one weapon.

They should include a "console" difficulty, with arrows pointing you where to go and regenerating health.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
PC Exclusive? There might be hope.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom