Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

So, Konjad, how is DA2 - Legacy?

racofer

Thread Incliner
Have you played it yet? Is it as awesome as the rest of DA2?

:hmmm:

one more hour to pc release. than probably about 3 more to finish it..... :smug:

take your time Konjad i need to know is it worth torrenting...

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
what's da2 legacy? Is it an expansion? damn, i didn't know about that. or is it just a dlc? if it's a short dlc i don't care, but if it's a at least 5 hours long expansion i'll give it a try.

Come on Konjad, just do it. Lie back and think of potatoes. It's only 3 hours to endure, and there's a gay elf- what more do you need to know? You're the only one on the Codex (if I'm not mistaken Crispy has repented?) that could stomach more DA2 without risking brain damage, so it's only fair that you've been volunteered.

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
to be honest i was looking for an excuse to hear that sweet voice of female Hawke again, saying witty and funny sarcastic comments... :oops:

Hmmm...

Konjad

Patron
I've got a few questions:

1. How do I make an official codex review?
2. My English skill is pretty low, is there anyone who would proof-read my review?
3. Should I review Legacy content only or DA2 as well?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
1. You post your review in General RPG Discussion.
2. Nobody gives a shit.
3. Nobody gives a shit.

Grunker

RPG Codex Ghost
Patron
Haha, shit. I'll proof-read for you Konjad, no problemo!

Review the full DA2 game, send me the review, and I'll make sure everything's spelled proper and the grammar is tight. You just deliver those golden caskets of grain of yours!

Konjad

Patron
Grunker said:
Haha, shit. I'll proof-read for you Konjad, no problemo!

Review the full DA2 game, send me the review, and I'll make sure everything's spelled proper and the grammar is tight. You just deliver those golden caskets of grain of yours!

Thank you :love: I think I'll take my time and review both DA2 and Legacy (in one article).

btw. can anyone explain me why dragon age 2 topics are in general gaming? i now its shitty rpg for most codexian and mediacore/playable without vomitting for konjad and me but it is still crpg, more than witcher 2 or mass effect.

accelerated fight animation doesnt make and crpg an action rpg :M

inb4 biowhore/butthurt detected

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
meanwhileInPoland said:
btw. can anyone explain me why dragon age 2 topics are in general gaming? i now its shitty rpg for most codexian and mediacore/playable without vomitting for konjad and me but it is still crpg, more than witcher 2 or mass effect.
If you mean console RPG I agree. It's a linear adventure game with some weird and poorly done action/"tactical"-hybrid combat minigames and a broken, inconsistent character system.

racofer

Thread Incliner
Welll, Konjad?

Biowhores are already reviewing the game, while you gave us nothing so far.

It was better then all the DLC in Origins. And it's ten dollars.

It provides enriching lore.
Funny banter.
More levels.
New equipment, although the Key sucks generally.
Three Extensive Sidequests
New Areas
New Monsters
Better Tactical Efforts Strived for
Multiple Endings
A Important Choice at the very least
A show of how well some of the flags work, considering the Banter...

And you can replay it, every single time.

:yeah:

commie

The Last Marxist
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Divinity: Original Sin 2
Konjad's gaming stats....

System Shock 2 < 1 hr
Divinity II 3 hrs
Fallout 26 hrs
Fallout 2 42 hrs
Dragon Age Origins 49 hrs

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 307 hrs

Also:
Gaming Style: Assassin

Moar like Gaming Style: Great big faggotty faggot....

He does have a few decent stats there, but ignoring uncomfortable statistics to prove a predetermined idea is the Codex way. :salute: ;)

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
"Gaming style"?

What are the different "gaming styles" exactly? I just sit my ass down somewhere. What's that called? Sit my ass down somewhere-er?

Konjad

Patron
the problem with these gaming styles is taht you have just a few predefined shitty ones to choose from. Just ignore.

Gord

Arcane
Why would I want anyone to see how much time I spend on gaming and on which games?

Can someone please explain? I don't understand the concept behind this XFire thing.

Konjad

Patron
i use it mainly for in-game chat and screenshot utility, although it has many other advantages (and you can disable viewing what you've played for others if you want to, or hide selected games).

Gord

Arcane
I see.
Well, I'm probably just a privacy-fag, but I'm always a bit cautious with these things.

mugarod

Liturgist
Project: Eternity
Why would you use that instead of glorious and allmighty steam?

Konjad

Patron
Over five years ago, when I started using Xfire, Steam had nearly no features, there was no in-game overlay, no screenshots, no anything. It has changed, but Xfire still offers more features than Steam. Also it's easier to get people into it, because it's free, while on Steam you have to buy at least one game to unlock it's features and not everyone are interested in buying them.

Nael

Arcane
Andyman Messiah said:
"Gaming style"?

What are the different "gaming styles" exactly? I just sit my ass down somewhere. What's that called? Sit my ass down somewhere-er?

I :lol:'d

Konjad

Patron
Already playing Legacy. However I think I won't wait with the review until I finish replay of the whole game, I'll start reviewing the game today or tomorrow and finish it soon after I finish the Legacy campaign.

Konjad

Patron
Also: Dragon Age 2 is just as good as I remember it. And I enjoy playing it again. Thanks guys.

Konjad

Patron
I have like one third of the review already written, I think I may finish it during next few days, if everything goes well and Grunker will be fast you may read it at the end of the weekend.

racofer

Thread Incliner
From the Obshitian forums:

http://forums.obsidian.net/index.php?showtopic=57323&st=300&start=300

I've downloaded but have yet to play the DLC. I started a new character and just arrived in Kirkwall to find a massive statue in Gamlin's home. I click on it and a box comes up that says something to the effect of "do you want to play Dragon Age Legacy? Yes/No". Is that really how you begin the DLC? No seamless integration of the quest into your journal via a message in your mailbox, but just a click of yes or no after touching the statue?

:lol:

Feels like Bioware attached the DLC with some duct tape on the DA2 campaign. Even ME2's infinite DLCs had the decency of sending you an e-mail to your private computer with information regarding the new content and a brief explanation as to what is going on.

Konjad

Patron
yeah, when you choose 'yes' you just get teleported with your team somewhere else just like that. Silly.

a budda

Arbiter
doesn't the only dlc i ever tried to play "dead money" start the same?

also: hologhostgrams that can kill you but you can't in fallout? seriously?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom