Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Paradox Strategy Multiplayer - EU3 Session Two

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Hoaxmetal said:
27 hours played over last two days, crap.

Sounds like EU3 all right. Should have gotten the basics down by now.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
Seems like my laptop can't join the hamachi room, would appreciate it if someone notified me iff/when we're playing tonight.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Yes, Sulimo please host, post ip and wait for us until Muty arrives (if?).

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
On my laptop in a different home. :( Don't have any ports open on my laptop, and don't know how I can access router settings here.

Once again, sorry.

I think I saw Wales formed, so that doesn't bode well for you. Admittedly I don't pay much attention to what goes on up there.

Sulimo

Arcane
Patron
Wasteland 2
One image says more than a thousand words, so here it comes.

603053-5XJL03K.jpg

TEAR OF A BEAR.

t4xvzs.jpg

My Northern Brothers!

Oh, and if it weren't for fucking those Tribal Succession Crisis, I'd probably own all of the non-Christian world.

Calem Ravenna

Scholar
Won't be able to play until next week. If someone wants to sub, consider Sweden an easy, if somewhat boring choice for that time.

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Castillian mini AAR: The place in the sun.

This session started with me still recuperating from the mistakes of the previous one. Mainly from revolts in newly acquired American lands and plummeting income due to the failure of my trade. This time I fixed those issues.

I finished my conquests of Morocco and Mayas, chipped two more Aragonese provinces too. Still a long way to forming Spain but I am closer than ever before.

I converted almost all of the New World into my culture and religion, only have two muslim provinces remaining in the North Africa too. This worked wonders on my stability and stability costs, revolt risk decreasing greatly too. Those lands may even be productive some time within the next 300 years. Well, non desert ones at least.

I have also managed to rebuild my position as a trading nation, with my income soaring high. Still I am behind in land tech and need to invest more in both trade and naval. I guess traders get more gold to compensate for them needing more techs too. I have also finally built enough ships to maintain my tariffs at 100% efficiency. Not that it gives me much money, mere peanuts. Two good European provinces are worth more than my whole colonial empire. Heh, guess they nerfed colonies too much.

Other than that all is going well, I am stable and relatively safe.But France is an ever growing concern, I had a small war with AI frogs and they whooped me a bit. Need a bigger army. Cant really afford it tho without minting, what with my missionary maintenance and colonies...

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Tonight is the night guys. If you cant play post here.

Also Muty are you alive?

Malakal

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Next time we are playing this SUNDAY.

Also we seem to be getting less and less people. Demno, Muty, whats up with you guys?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom