Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

vanishing parties?

kratimus

Novice
Every once and awhile, when my party has a random encounter, it completely disappears. This happened again (only the third time total, so its not frequent) yesterday, when my party detected Pennigers and choose to approach. I get a message that stated "the party gathers for combat" and cannot find them. When I reload the autosave, I momentarily see the party members right next to the Pennigers, and then they disappear. When I hover the mouse over a Penniger, I get the hourglass and basically cannot do anything. Of course I can load the last game save, but that was a while back, and a pain. Is this a bug, or is there something I could have done differently?

Thanks in advance.

I enjoy the game - what's the status on the expansions you mentioned I while back?

thathmew

Zero Sum Software
Developer
funky bug. I haven't seen that one.
The party gathers message means that some party member was far away when combat occurred. I'll look into it, particularly if it can be duped with penniger encounters it shouldn't be a tough fix I think. Thanks for pointing it out.

Expansions are a ways off, I'm hoping to have a new patch out in a week or two that should help stability issues and fix some of the outstanding bugs.

-m

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom