Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Any Codexers play on 360?

Malifax

Novice
So, I will always be a CRPG fanatic, and I will always have the PC in my heart as my fave platform. That said, I have been loading up on Western RPGS for the Box. Pleasantly suprised by their accuracy to the PC counterparts in most cases. Of course, PC has superior graphics, but impressed nonetheless.

I was wondering if anyone else plays on Xbox? If so, I'm looking for a few XBOX live friends. My username is baxman74, add me if you like. Maybe we can match up for some like-minded games.

Cheers!

EvilSatan

Educated
I don't mix races, but if I were to, I would be playing some Armored Core.

Although the new one [number 5] looks like some kind of psuedo-mmo shit.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
6p8ck9.jpg
6p8ck9.jpg
6p8ck9.jpg

:rpgcodex:

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
I play Xbox360 Games (and Xbox compatible ones). Lets see, here's what I got:

Xbox360 games:

Dead Space
Hitman: Blood Money
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Dragon Age: Origins
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2

Xbox games

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords

DragoFireheart

all caps, rainbow colors, SOMETHING.
DraQ said:
Filthy consoletard untermenschen.
:rpgcodex:

I would rather be a filthy consoletard untermenschen then a PC bitch that takes it up the ass ala DRM, Steam, and mandatory on-line activation horse shit that forces me to resort to TPB for anything worthwhile other than Microsoft updates. At least with the console I'm being honest with myself and not pretending my platform is 100% superior.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
Got a 360 some time ago to play Rock Band. These days I mostly play SFIV on it with an arcade stick.

It's good for what it is.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
DragoFireheart said:
I would rather be a filthy consoletard untermenschen then a PC bitch that takes it up the ass ala DRM, Steam, and mandatory on-line activation horse shit that forces me to resort to TPB for anything worthwhile other than Microsoft updates. At least with the console I'm being honest with myself and not pretending my platform is 100% superior.
:thumbsup:

To have a choice of plataform is always good, especially with these shitty ports we have nowadays. And no PC can beat a console when it comes to sitting down an playing some co-op or Vs fun with your bro.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
Rogue said:
felipepepe said:
DragoFireheart said:
And no PC can beat a console when it comes to sitting down an playing some co-op or Vs fun with your bro.

It's called a lan party, you dumbfuck.
Yes, because it is so convenient to pic up your whole configuration, and bring it to another place.

felipepepe

Codex's Heretic
Patron
Rogue said:
felipepepe said:
And no PC can beat a console when it comes to sitting down an playing some co-op or Vs fun with your bro.

It's called a lan party, you dumbfuck.
Yeah, playing Soul Calibur, Street Fighter or Mario Kart with 2 laptops with your brother, that sounds like glorious Übermensch fun.

BLOBERT

FUCKING SLAYINGN IT BROS
Patron
Codex 2012
BROS LOLLOLOL I HAVE BEEN PLAYING MY FAGBOX LESS SINCE GETTING MY NEW LAPTOP CATCHING UP ON LOTS OF GAMES I COULDNT RUN FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS OR SO

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
To be fair, sitting with my BROs in the couch, drinking beer, playing castle crashers on the big screen is quite different from everyone sitting in a darkened room staring at different monitors.

Nothing against LAN parties - they can be great fun - but console splitscreen multiplayer is more social, requires way less effort to set up and can be done on a whim.

Menckenstein

Ulminati said:
To be fair, sitting with my BROs in the couch, drinking beer, playing castle crashers on the big screen is quite different from everyone sitting in a darkened room staring at different monitors.

Nothing against LAN parties - they can be great fun - but console splitscreen multiplayer is more social, requires way less effort to set up and can be done on a whim.

There's definitely something awesome about sitting around with a group of good friends, drinking and playing Smash Bros/SSF4/MarioKart64 and just shit talking the whole time.

Menckenstein

BLOBERT said:
BROS LOLLOLOL I HAVE BEEN PLAYING MY FAGBOX LESS SINCE GETTING MY NEW LAPTOP CATCHING UP ON LOTS OF GAMES I COULDNT RUN FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS OR SO

:thumbsup: I'm with you there.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom