Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Solium Infernum Rectified

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
<strong>[ Article ]</strong>

<p>That is actually the title for the soon to be released <a href="http://www.crypticcomet.com/blog/?p=626">free expansion</a> to hellish turn based strategy gem <a href="http://www.crypticcomet.com/games/SI/Solium_Infernum.html">Solium Infernum.</a> </p><blockquote><p>I&rsquo;ve been working on a free mini expansion pack for Solium Infernum. It&rsquo;s in pretty good shape at this point and I hope to have it available in a beta form by the end of the month for adventurous players who would like to give it a go for a few weeks to find bugs and give me some game play feedback for tweaking the new mechanics. The good news is that ongoing games should not be affected by the expansion pack. At least that&rsquo;s what I have been able to engineer for now. </p></blockquote><p>That feature list looks pretty neat as well. Perhaps soon the time will be ripe for another <a href="http://www.rpgcodex.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=39021">Codex Who Shall Reign in Hell PBEM? </a> </p>

DakaSha

Arcane
I love this game in multiplayer. Sadly the AI is absolute trash and i could only find my girlfriend to play it with which was prob worse then playing the AI

Better then Armageddon empires IMO

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Demnogonis Saastuttaja said:
This is one of those games I like so much but none of my friends want to play it with me. The world is such a grim and dark place.

I feel your pain, bro.

DakaSha said:
I love this game in multiplayer. Sadly the AI is absolute trash and i could only find my girlfriend to play it with which was prob worse then playing the AI

I also feel your pain, bro.

That said I love the game but I kinda suck right now :D I need to practice a bit more.

MisterStone

Arcane
Yeah, it was a shitty trick and also sort of an exploit that I used to win the game. If it wasn't a game about vile archdemons fighting with one another in hell I might not have stooped that low. For what it's worth, that cube thingy was tweaked a long time ago IIRC :)

Burning Bridges

Enviado de meu SM-G3502T usando Tapatalk
You are a really wicked old man Mister Stone.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom