Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Sacculina

Educated
UserNamer said:
sorry I said fuck off whore, I meant go get raped, bitch
And thus he reveals himself for what he truly is. Ah, it feels good to be fully vindicated. :smug:

Gosling

Liturgist
You fail to see the point Bethesda and Todd Howard are making. While you may not care that you miss out on quests etc because you made different choices, many people do care. The whole point of Skyrim is not to restrict you. You obviously did not read the comment from Todd Howard when he stated that the point of Skyrim is to transport the player to another world. If you want realism then Skyrim isn't the game for you because for something to be realistic it has to be like REAL LIFE. Hence the word real. Todd Howard wanted to create a game is does not restrict the player, and allows for them to achieve everything without having to restart the game. Myself and most other fans find this to be an amazing accomplishment on the part of Todd Howard and Bethesda.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
Gosling said:
You fail to see the point Bethesda and Todd Howard are making. While you may not care that you miss out on quests etc because you made different choices, many people do care. The whole point of Skyrim is not to restrict you. You obviously did not read the comment from Todd Howard when he stated that the point of Skyrim is to transport the player to another world. If you want realism then Skyrim isn't the game for you because for something to be realistic it has to be like REAL LIFE. Hence the word real. Todd Howard wanted to create a game is does not restrict the player, and allows for them to achieve everything without having to restart the game. Myself and most other fans find this to be an amazing accomplishment on the part of Todd Howard and Bethesda.
/r/ing sauce

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Flatlander said:
/r/truegaming

the problem with truegaming is that it's just gaming trying to have a serious discussion with the mindset and wholesale thumbs up for newshit it already has

as for this thread being moved I approve

bros it is hard for this thread to be best when it limits itself to only rpgs instead of the copypasted GD discussion we have now, the glory days of on-topic discussion it had when mah negro racofer described this as "being like the old GD that was actually good" are all gone now

Flatlander

Liturgist
sgc_meltdown said:
the problem with truegaming is that it's just gaming trying to have a serious discussion with the mindset and wholesale thumbs up for newshit it already has
True, it feels a bit too much like a pseudo intellectual version of RPS at times.

Speaking of which, our old friend Wizardry is starting to really piss people off over there:
Wizardry said:
Difference being that Richard Garriott insisted there be a cloth map in all copies of the Ultima games, regardless of whether they were pre-orders or not.
Smashbox said:
Do fuck off you boring, old, discourse-poisoning withered husk of a man. We've all read your reheated single statement the countless times you rephrased and reposted it. Your omnipresent negativism is completely worthless.
Wooly Wugga Wugga said:
*sigh* I leave my thread for two days only to come back and see that Wizardry has managed to destroy yet another RPG thread. Seriously RPS mod type people, is there anything you can do? It's a little disheartening for people who want to actually talk about games.
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/showthread.php?1876-Shall-we-talk-about-Skyrim/page7

Is this the end of it for Wizardry? Will he finally get banned from the prestigious RPS forums? Read on and you might find out!

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
Ed123 said:
RPS is even worse than the usual ass-ends of the internet since its denizens consider themselves above the usual hurrdurr-ing chattel. You'd think they'd get on well with the codex.

having the best of the nextgen fanclub still means you just have people from the nextgen fanclub, except with more ways of convincing themselves that their relativism and inclusiveness is best

JthhH.png

Sucks for that guy oh well I'm off to Champions online awwwww yeaaaaaaa

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
If people join I will join too, it will be nice to see some more butthurt as they are already raging about his opinions :smug:

bracing myself for :incline:

what was the subtitle for that face you shooped into Vaarna_Aarne's avatar again sgc_meltdown?

UserNamer

Cipher
Sacculina said:
UserNamer said:
sorry I said fuck off whore, I meant go get raped, bitch
And thus he reveals himself for what he truly is. Ah, it feels good to be fully vindicated. :smug:

No hard feelings actually, at the moment my reply felt right from the bottom of my heart and I found it quite funny. You might still want to consider to at least go get a facial though

anus_pounder

Arcane
sgc_meltdown said:
Ed123 said:
RPS is even worse than the usual ass-ends of the internet since its denizens consider themselves above the usual hurrdurr-ing chattel. You'd think they'd get on well with the codex.

having the best of the nextgen fanclub still means you just have people from the nextgen fanclub, except with more ways of convincing themselves that their relativism and inclusiveness is best

JthhH.png

Sucks for that guy oh well I'm off to Champions online awwwww yeaaaaaaa

:lol: :lol:

Multi-headed Cow

Flatlander said:
True, it feels a bit too much like a pseudo intellectual version of RPS at times.
I thought RPS was the pseudo intellectual version of RPS. What with a thug in a Batman video game saying bitch is sexism and all.

The moral of the story is the Codex is the only decent forum left on the internet. Even with Jaesun doing gay things like moving best thread ever to GG. I still love you bro. :love:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom