Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Name the pictured game

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Unkillable Cat said:
1842238-federation_quest_1_04_super.png
Space Wrecked! Good game, BTW.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
Codex 2014 Make the Codex Great Again! Grab the Codex by the pussy
JohnTheRevelator said:
Unkillable Cat said:
Then it must be Beyond Castle Wolfenstein.
Nope. No Wolfenstein in title. You have this game on mind.

You're right. It's Into the Eagle's Nest.

Awor: Not Test Drive.

Fowyr: Space Wrecked it is, but what's the other title of the game?

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Federation Quest. But I played PC version, so it's Space Wrecked for me.

vrc948.jpg

SoupNazi

Bros, what's the name of an old(ish) adventure game that takes plance in space - in fact I think it's on the moon? It was uh... not Space Quest, it had this blue/purple color theme, and you could die in it. Uhh... not really much else I remember about it, really. Anyone?

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
I'm actually surprised it took this long to guess Damocles. considering the word pops up 3 times in the screenshot. :)

You're correct with Street Rod, though it's from the sequel, Street Rod 2.

Fowyr: Federation Quest is only half the title, but otherwise correct... :)

JarlFrank: Thanks, that's the one. Knew I was on the right track.

hanssolo

Educated
Unkillable Cat said:
DefCon 5.

Oh man, I want to give it to you, the title is very close to this (so close I'm positive you're thinking of the right game). It's by Codex's alltime favourite developer.

CrazyLoon said:

GUBBLE!

(I honestly knew the game right away and was scouring mobygames for the title, but then: gubble_scrn02.jpg)

This reminded me of a couple of other puzzle games:

w98v2p.png

242da40.gif

Ed123 said:
Severance/Blade of Darkness depending on what country you're from.

I owned Severance for like 8 years before I lost the disc, and I never once got it running succesfully.

Unkillable Cat

LEST WE FORGET
Patron
hanssolo said:
Unkillable Cat said:
DefCon 5.

Oh man, I want to give it to you, the title is very close to this (so close I'm positive you're thinking of the right game). It's by Codex's alltime favourite developer.

Had a looksie. Defcon 5 is a FMV game of sorts that was released in 1996, but not the game I had in mind. The game I had in mind had some kind of craft flying through a futuristic trench of sorts.

Digging further, I found Delta V, and that matches not only the screenshot, but also my recollection of the game.

Man, my memory of game titles is in :decline:

Clockwork Knight: Correct.

hanssolo

Educated
Unkillable Cat said:
hanssolo said:
Unkillable Cat said:
DefCon 5.

Had a looksie. Defcon 5 is a FMV game of sorts that was released in 1996, but not the game I had in mind. The game I had in mind had some kind of craft flying through a futuristic trench of sorts.

Digging further, I found Delta V, and that matches not only the screenshot, but also my recollection of the game.

Man, my memory of game titles is in :decline:

Clockwork Knight: Correct.

Correct, dude. Going back and editing my posts to remove solved games, I haven't been doing a very good job of it.

sgc_meltdown

Arcane
CK I don't have you on ignore I just somehow missed the post of a bro have a non-transitioned hooker on me

successes coming faster than I expected, never expected someone to get Arcade America
indeed Fowyr that is a dracula game but WHICH ONE IS IT?!

http://i.imgur.com/B3i8M.jpg
2eUfd.gif
X61Xe.png
GqlIb.png

1VBjL.jpg
LyJmn.jpg
4IcIs.jpg

3XVo8.jpg

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom