Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Name the pictured game

Black Cat

Magister
SuicideBunny said:
8883.png

Rome: Pathway to power, also known as Rome A.D. 92.

Destroid said:

Elf.

blahblah2.jpg

Phelot

Arcane
fKjzD.gif

If I posted this with the main character it would be a dead give away :D
s0DFO.jpg

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
SuicideBunny said:
i got fucking scared the first time the werewolf (whom i always thought to be a frogman back then) comes in through the window...
But it was giant bird! Maybe you confuse it with Ecstatica's werewolf?
Alone in the Dark was my first adventure game.
:love:

s0DFO.jpg

Space Quest IV

Goody
http://i41.tinypic.com/egoaop.gif

Black Cat

Magister
@ Destroid

I have an impressive knowledge of all things obscure. I'm too much of an attention whore to be mainstream.

Edit:

That actually reminds me of one I had forgotten to log in and identify some pages ago.

JohnTheRevelator said:

That's Feud.

Bow before your goddess, etc. :smug:

Someone should remake that one, I have wanted to play it for a long time yet the graphics are way below what I can deal with. :(

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik

mondblut

Arcane
SuicideBunny said:

Daemonsgate. One of the first games to have RTWP combat. I loved how enemy grunts had all have names, so you were killing around some Erics and Johns and Petes instead of some generic nameless "guards".

So much wasted potential in that game.

Oh ffs, I'll contribute some crap too. This thread needs some incline after all those retarded 8 bit platformers.

320-9.jpg

2544_4a5379dd30fb7.jpg

84171.jpg

zzz.png

and a bonus:

__Image1.jpg

Wyrmlord

Arcane
You guys have played a lot of videogames.

I did not recognize a single one of these.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
2544_4a5379dd30fb7.jpg

Yendorian Tales Book 2

84171.jpg

Spirit of Adventure
If it is good, BTW?

Multi-headed Cow

SuicideBunny said:
Bruce Lee, followed by Montezuma's Revenge.

Edit: Pretty sure that Montezuma's Revenge at least. Graphics aren't as nice as the monocle Atari version I played.

mondblut

Arcane
Fowyr said:

Nahlakh.

Dunno about Spirit of Adventure, I only wandered the starting town a bit. It seemed to be more in the vein of Bard's Tale than Realms of Arkania. Also, interface is clumsy and game mechanics kinda weird and untransparent.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom