Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Prophecy: The Fall of Trinadon

Heresiarch

Prophet
Wow, this looks like the perfect predecessor of Skyrim. Single character! Hack and Slash! Magic! Lizardmen! Goblins! Gory torture room! Inexistent plot! Next gen graphics!

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Downloaded.
So another rare game have scanned manual now.
Thanks, Bee. :M

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Put it in replacement docs

By the way i remember having a flight simulator whose manual was a binder with probably hundreds of pages. The pages displayed all the planes of WWI in beautiful "2d" profile drawings.

Can you help me remember what game it was?

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
SCO said:

I've already registered there and submitted the manual. Hasn't been approved yet, though, and I dunno when it will. Some day, I guess.

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Excidium said:
Do you remember the year you played it? You could do a filtered search on mobygames.

I don't even remember the platform, pc or amiga.

I already searched for the simulator genres but nothing like it appeared to be in replacement docs.

someone else

Arcane
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Fowyr said:
Looking at the thread title I recalled another game. Does anyone played Prophecy of Shadows?
Should I try it?
Played a bit of it when it came out, barely remember it and didn't like it.

abstract

Scholar
SCO said:

By the way i remember having a flight simulator whose manual was a binder with probably hundreds of pages. The pages displayed all the planes of WWI in beautiful "2d" profile drawings.

Can you help me remember what game it was?

Flying Corps maybe?

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
It looks like it might be it, but the manual (in gold anyway) isn't the binder. The manual has plane 2d B&W images from the top, the thing i remember from the sides and color. It might just be something that is not the manual, so it wasn't scanned.

Edit: it might have been this in a different format:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manfred-Von-Ric ... 1871547067

That came with some editions of "dawn patrol".

Or, it might have been the "240 pages Pilot's Handbook" that came with Flying Corps.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom