Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play... the Muriad! (4X Grand Strategy)

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The seventh and eigth of december have now passed. I hope the Player Sheets will be forthcoming soon?

I am postponing sending in new orders until I see the new sheet, to better plan the path my culture takes. :salute:

Hoodoo

It gets passed around.
Dumbfuck
somebody should run another one of these, set across the desert of Muriad. Then later on we can have an East vs West

tindrli

Arcane
shit.. i expected fuck you there is no room .. or go away tranny bitch or similar but not that ill be ignored completely ... :M

The Barbarian

Liturgist
Brother tindrli, Conan did not ignore you knowingly.

As of early yesterday, however, new reserve cultures are only being accepted if they are truly exceptional. Feel free to send Conan a concept at the prescribed e-mail address, but there are no guarantees, either way.

tindrli

Arcane
Azira said:

yep... thats the one

10rlhxu.gif

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Reply duly sent. M:

Now, should we carbon-copy this exchange to the mighty Conan? It could help further flesh out the lore of our cultures. :salute: I am thinking yes, but I will defer to your choice.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Some time yet I suspect. I haven't sent in my orders yet, as I haven't received the player sheet. I suspect some of the other players are doing the same. :M

The Barbarian

Liturgist
The update should still be out in a reasonable timeframe, but the Player Sheets are being nasty to your friendly neighborhood Barbarian.

They will be out tomorrow, after many annoying delays...

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
The Barbarian said:
The update should still be out in a reasonable timeframe, but the Player Sheets are being nasty to your friendly neighborhood Barbarian.

They will be out tomorrow, after many annoying delays...

I fear the Player Sheets are still being nasty little buggers. :?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom