Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

anus_pounder

Arcane
Yes please. More Retribution (team) games would be nice. Its the first RTS I've played, so yeah.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
Right, after some discussion it seems a few people are interested in Solium Infernum. I know some of you own the game, and some consider getting it if we can get a group for it. So post here if you are interested and we might discuss the rules if we got enough people. Ideally we'd get a full house (6 players) but let's see.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
I may have asked this before... do you need steam and a legit game or are we going on an cracked server? It's unlikely I'm going to play with you guys right now but just in case something makes me change my mind

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Well, I got the legit version so I'd rather play that one. Besides after some bad experiences with cracks that would screw things up with games, I haven't used one for more than five years now, and SI isn't really the kind of game I'd take my chances with anyway. I do not think we can mix pirated versions with legit ones.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
i really would love to play swat 4 with you guys, but my ISP plays badly with European ISP.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I would be interested in a solium infernum game.

I also happen to know that it will work both with the legal version(obviously) and a non-removed from inventory one.

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
So, if I count correctly, we got:

1: Anus_Pounder
2: Jaedar
3: Darth Roxxor
4: Myself

If we could get 2 more, that'd be peachy.

TripJack

Hedonist
im down to join in and get raeped

in the event that legit and quasilegit copies don't play well together, cracking the serial check is a ridiculously simple affair...

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Ok then, let's try to get one more archfiend and we should be good. Or we start this with the five of us. Depends if you guys are in a hurry or not.

To recapitulate:

1: Anus_Pounder
2: Jaedar
3: Darth Roxxor
4: TripJack
5: Myself

Else I hope that legit and cracked versions play well together.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
I doubt legit and cracked versions play well, might work if host is cracked though. It would obviously have to be of the same patch version to work.

We would also have to decide time limits for turns and so. I'm assuming we're going to play by email(think that's the only way?). I would strongly suggest no less than one turn per day as any less than that slows the game down immensely. Oh and once we get down to playing we should make sure we don't double up on avatars.

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
Got DNF during the midweek sale, having a lot of fun with it. Can't believe people whined so much about it.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
BROs. Battle for Wesnoth.

http://wesnoth.org

I'd totally be up for a round or two of this. It's turn-based strategy. The game is free, so you won't have to give up anything for your jewish overlords. It's polished, pretty, fairly balanced. Get it and mess about with it. If I can drum up some interest we can have a game or two later tonight on a smallish map so it won't take forever.

The rules are pretty simple. There are a few traits to keep track of, but everything can be looked up from the ingame encyclopaedia.
I'll probably roll as either faggy elves or manly dwarves :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom