Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Diversity Squad (Steam Multiplayer Group)

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
hm. I thought Origin does pop out when in game caught me off guard a couple of times while recording my LP.
Add 'farkov' if u wish tho since i engage on MP between breaks.

RK47

Patron
Welcome to the N7 Special Operations Bros. We doing silver anytime soon? My suicidal sentinel is Lvl 20 with default HP on. Fragile as fly.

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Anyone up for playing some games that aren't ME3 MP?

Like I dunno, payday or killing floor or perhaps l4d versus?

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron

I find it hilarious that my butthurt whining complaint when I LEFT FOREVAR was that all people seemed to be interested in on Cock Discussion Sector was Killing Fag, Lust 4 Dongs, Gayday and Soulstorm. And here we are, having someone wanting to play the same 3-4 games and butthurt that people have moved on to their new EA Overlords. :smug:

As an aside, Ass Erect mp looks mildly entertaining from jewt00b videos. I'd play it if:
1: It was released standalone for $10 or less.
2: It wasn't on origin
3: It didn't make you grind for random loot crates. I'd be fine if it made you grindan a little for upgrades you picked yourself (dependant on the amount of grindan necessary). But grindan for lottery tickets rubs me the wrong way.

Well, as you know I'm up for L4D2 versus pretty much all the time. Codex match would always be welcome. Especially one without butthurt for a change.

RK47

Patron

"I can't hear you over the awesome sound of Revenant MG spraying all over the geths."

Kidding, anyways, weekend's coming up. Let's play something less emotionally engaging. I've yet to complete all Payday maps. Or beat you on Soulstorm. :smug:

Gragt

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin
I'd love to play a game called Killing Fag, but only if you actually kill fags, not if you play a fag who kills.

RK47

Patron
10.jpg

RK47

Patron
Not sure how to use geth shotgun. Shelved it. That gun's powerful, but pales in comparison to rapid firing and area effect Falcon.

anus_pounder

Arcane
Apparently, once you get over 100 members, the group's list doesn't display all the members any more. You have to go right to the group's page and manually check the entire member's collection to see who is online. So Sov set it to invite only and routinely kicks out people who don't play games. :oops:

Bruticis

No more invites should be given without first providing naked photos for us to vote on.

Self-Ejected

Ulminati

Kamelåså!
Patron
No more invites should be given without first providing naked photos for us to vote on.

Just boot anyone who hasn't played at least 6 different multiplayer games on CDS in the last month. Once that's done, the 3 remaining members can decide who to invite back in.

RK47

Patron
those who bought Dungeon Siege pack, we shd play DS1 multiplayer. :troll:

Konjad

Patron
Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Soon we will begin to have some StarCraft Codexian Parties, so everyone who is interested, let us know.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom