Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codex Interview RPG Codex Wasteland 2 Interview - Part 3: Brian Fargo on Community Feedback

I hope this Wasteland 2 game Fargo.
o_O

Stelcio

Savant
I'd probably also guess that the majority of people that donated large amounts of money were Wasteland fans, so it kind of balances out.
I'd bet my money on other devs, like MCA or Muzyka (or their companies as whole maybe). And it does not balance out - you can count the contributions on kickstarter page. Sole 15$ pledges give 250k, more than all people contributing on the four highest tiers if we count every 10k pledge as 10k and no more.
Not that it makes the kickstarter campaign any less cool and promising.
Of course not. Actually that may be the reason for many people to contribute - not Wasteland nor Fallout relation.

Charles-cgr

OlderBytes
Developer
Project: Eternity
Funny thing, I remember buying it for $15. It shocked me how cheap it was compared to other games at Babbages or the like (I lived in the US back then). So I remember it clearly.

100 000 x $15... Kind of eerie isn't it?

Ausir

Arcane
It won't be just a spiritual Fallout 3, it will still retain some core elements of Wasteland that Fallout lacks, like control over the whole party. And, of course, the setting.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom