Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Codecks Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Bruticis

No refund. It's actually happened to me quite a few times and happens to a friend of mine on a regular basis. It's a pretty well know glitch on the official forums but that's it, no patch or word from bioware/ea on getting it fixed. I really want the gear that those specter packs might have provide so I can start playing on gold, a couple re-specs would've be great too.
Same thing has happened to me TWICE. RAGE is starting to take over my enjoyment of the mindless fun.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
MassEffect3%202012-03-28%2022-01-36-20.jpg

:hero:

taplonaplo

Scholar
Those infos are rather outdated (like even before the brute weekend?), i bet now infiltrators trump everything else in numbers, and assault rifle usage must have hampered too.

Topher

Cipher
I lost half a dozen crates today thanks to that still unresolved store glitch, yay!

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
That's...insane. Are you sure? I had occurances like those but did a check on every piece of my inventory - turns out I unlocked new equipment with the credits deduction working as intended. Sad to hear that Topher.
Also, finished with today's even after promoting my buggy Vanguard and Boring infiltrator. I already got My Salarian Infil back to lvl 13 - Trying a full Energy Drain Damage build now.

The_Pope

Scholar
Origin name is DarthBened1ct.

One setup I've been finding a lot of fun is human soldier + claymore shotgun. Fire one shot, then turn on adrenaline rush for a free instant reload. Feels kind of like the hunting shotgun from killing floor.

taplonaplo

Scholar
Promoted all 6. I'm not sure if'll level a vanguard and soldier again. I really want to make the Drell Vanguard work, but it's looking rather hopeless without reave. It's actually rather sad that i didn't feel any different playing a lvl 6 infiltrator compared to the lvl 20 (silver), I guess infiltrators really are just glorified guns.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom