Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Binary Domain バイナリー ドメイン : Revenge Solves Everything

Mrowak

Arcane
Project: Eternity
OK Vote for Background and Personality.

Personality needs to be somewhat consistent. Maybe i'll ask you guys how to handle ppl in the game, but that would be kinda hard with multiple video takes. I need to think this through, one LP isn't enough to show everything.

I wouldn't advise sticking to one personality in 100% scenarios as it leads to suboptimal shit. Some of the fun from the game stems from reading characters' dossiers and adjusting your personality to theirs so you can weed out some valuable info from them. Interestingly, based on your in-game actions, other characters may have certain expectations of you, and may freak out if you act out-of-character.

I say - play as you want. The game has impressive amount of mini-C&C, so there's no way you can show everything in one playthrough.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
OK Vote for Background and Personality.

Personality needs to be somewhat consistent. Maybe i'll ask you guys how to handle ppl in the game, but that would be kinda hard with multiple video takes. I need to think this through, one LP isn't enough to show everything.

I wouldn't advise sticking to one personality in 100% scenarios as it leads to suboptimal shit. Some of the fun from the game stems from reading characters' dossiers and adjusting your personality to theirs so you can weed out some valuable info from them. Interestingly, based on your in-game actions, other characters may have certain expectations of you, and may freak out if you act out-of-character.

I say - play as you want. The game has impressive amount of mini-C&C, so there's no way you can show everything in one playthrough.
Besides, fake Morgan Freeman tells you were picked because you have a talent for manipulating people.

Brother None

inXile Entertainment
Developer
Loved AP. Sure it was clearly rushed and suffered from redesigns and over-iteration, but it was unique, and did a lot more with (mostly narrative) C&C than many others.

Way to go on this LP, RK. Though I'm still not sure how I feel about this more-or-less commentary-free video LP style. The soundtrack editing helps, though. Good job.

Grog

Educated
I kinda suffer from stuttering a bit...looking for the fix right now. Annoying as hell when you spin around and the game just froze.
Have you messed around with the APEngine.ini at all yet? There's some good options for improving the mouse situation described on the Obsidian forums.

As for play style, the only thing that matters is to score with as many ladies as possible. You should specialize in sub-machine guns and shotguns for shits and giggles.

Vaarna_Aarne

Notorious Internet Vandal
MCA Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
In my last playthrough of AP I did pick SMGs and pistol, I felt they looked quite nice and super-spyish. And yea, Micky T should score all the ladies in the LP.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
The sound is too soft for some reason. Overall volume during play and after record is a little bit low. Anyone know how to fix that?

RK47

Patron
5185.jpg

too soft

Fi-xed..Hnghhhahhhh~!

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I can blow up Lada with Kalashnikov sniper rifle ! Haha look at door flying this way... OH SHI-

RK47

Patron
I'm in Chapter 2 and some of the dialog are cracking me up.
its the only reason to play it...action comedy genre...
but if i understand correctly it was an improvised script..not true to original jap..
there's no way japs can write such a funny western dialogue without resorting to panty shots and sweat drops.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
Did they finally managed to patch that broken mouse acceleration?

LundB

Mistakes were made.
If you go into the config tool and set sensitivity much further up, it generally helps a lot. Did for me at least.

RK47

Patron
AZN voice acting is something else.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom