Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Fallout 4 Pre-Announcement Bullshit Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
So there are rumors that Bethesda will announce Fallout 4 on E3.

F4 on Skyrim engine?

Stay tuned.....

Sul

Savant
I doubt it. They already have Dawnguard, TESO and Dishonored. Fallout 4 could overshadow the other releases.

Isn't it supposed to be an xbox3 launch game? The one that made MS drop the production of obsidian's xbox rpg?

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
It will take place in my anus with three expansions DLC add-ons featuring three new settings: a toilet bowl, a sewer pipe and a waste treatment facility.

Monolith

Prophet
I doubt it. They already have Dawnguard, TESO and Dishonored. Fallout 4 could overshadow the other releases.
Dawnguard is pretty close to release, TES:O has a different target group and Dishonored is totally different and isn't developed by them - only published. I still agree that it doesn't seem likely, they usually work on a title for a while before announcing it and it doesn't look as if they had the time/resources for that.

That doesn't meant that they aren't working on it, though.

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
And when was the last time they announced a BGS game in E3?

Isn't it supposed to be an xbox3 launch game? The one that made MS drop the production of obsidian's xbox rpg?

However... Guess they could announce it as a launch title if the nextbox is revealed now.

Ethan Duvall

Learned
daTgB.jpg

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Is the Skyrim engine really that much better? Isn't it still Gamebryo? Fucking awful engine for FPS(tabber) style ARPGs.

shihonage

Subscribe to my OnlyFans
Patron
Bubbles In Memoria
ROCKVILLE, MD: In groundbreaking news, Bethesda has announced that they're merging their Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises into one.

Their next project, "Elder Scrolls: Reign Of Fire: Fallout", will take place in a desolate, post-apocalyptic environment where dragons have destroyed most of humanity.

Rumors have it that the player will assume the role of Christian, a brash, rogue leutenant in Brotherhood of Steel, who is destined to steer the world away from total darkness. Bethesda looks to stun the world with innovative gameplay once again, as we were able to sneak a peek at some early footage of player navigating Christian inside his mother's womb in search for the exit.

In other news, Ron Perlman's agent denies that the actor ever used the derogatory term "Bethtards", or that he has developed a problem with alcohol.

FuelBlooded

Scholar
FO3 butchered the whole Fallout series with being a FPS. The post-apocalyptic 50's tech is a good concept but the shooter oriented gameplay was too much to swallow.

funky_koval

Augur
While Fallout 3 was shit, I enjoyed the hell out of New Vegas. So if Bethesda makes Fallout 4 I'll skip that and wait for the inevitable Obsidian sequel.

Syril

Liturgist
Queued
While Fallout 3 was shit, I enjoyed the hell out of New Vegas. So if Bethesda makes Fallout 4 I'll skip that and wait for the inevitable Obsidian sequel.

First post after a year of lurking and already a beth bash and Obsidian praise..... you have a bright future ahead of you waiting in the Codex.

aris

Arcane

First post after a year of lurking and already a beth bash and Obsidian praise..... you have a bright future ahead of you waiting in the Codex.
Word. I still don't understand how people think that Fallout 3 is horrible, while New Vegas is excellent. It has better writing, sure, but not much better. And everything else, that was oh so decline when fallout 3 came out, remains: Like the change to first person, it has pop-a-mole action, pop-a-mole graphics (whatever that means, I did see someone on the codex describe the graphics in skyrim as such though, so it probably also applies here) and pop-a-mole voice acting.

aris

Arcane
I suddenly feel like vomiting.
Then unwrapping your lips from the codex dick is the obvious cure. Jesus, I understand your need to perform well, but you don't have to go deepthroat every time. Have some sense of self-worth goddamnit.

Malpercio

Arcane
I don't care for Fallout too much other than New Vegas, but i'm really looking forward to see how Bethesda can screw things even further!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom