Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Obsidian's Project X - One more day

kaizoku

Arcane
4 more hours and then party all night long!

6r2AE.gif

can you replace the comedycentral logo with rpgcodex logo or the codex troll's head?

then Miss Crooked Bee could tweet this to Obsidian's folks :)
but only after the veil of mystery for the new game is finally unveiled

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
can you replace the comedycentral logo with rpgcodex logo or the codex troll's head?

Sure, here's a quick head version:

0vhxL.gif

What's the official logo of RPG Codex these days, anyway? I only see the 10 year anniversary one on the front page.

nihil

Augur
Project: Eternity
Nice. Is it hard to add a yellowish noise filter to the heads so it looks more seamless? I think that'd be pretty awesome.

TwinkieGorilla

does a good job.
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pathfinder: Wrath
What's the official logo of RPG Codex these days, anyway? I only see the 10 year anniversary one on the front page.

I think if you just put "RPG" above the troll head and "Codex" under it will be perfect.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
Chris Avellone ‏@ChrisAvellone
@RpgCodex @jesawyer This is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

:love:

Surf Solar

cannot into womynz
Someone put that up on youtube with an approrpriate song in the background, even better with the bpm tied to exactly the rhythm of the bobble. :obviously:

Silellak - you slipped, found you on facebook. :smug:

Darth Roxor

Royal Dongsmith
Staff Member
Someone really needs to tweet this gif to MCA.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom