Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Information New Codex Eternity Rewards: In-game Presence, Chris Avellone Trolls and Signatures

canakin

Cipher
I wanna be a Race Traitor but I don't wanna back up a shitty game, can I get my tag if I blow a nigger instead?

CrustyBot

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
dumbfuck question: would it be possible to donate a small amount of money, then donate a larger amount later on and have the two amounts stack?

i.e $20 now and then changing your mind next week and adding another $30 for the scroll mention at $50.

MCA
villain of the story Who has not donated yet while claiming to do so ?

A lot of people. According to the poll, race traitors should have raised at least $3200-something. Some of them claim they will pay when they will have money before the show is over but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It would probably be for the best. I am not crazy about inserting our fair Codexia's name into a shitty next-Gen game with KOOL-downs, crappy talent trees and what not, ie. low budget Indie Dragon Age.

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
dumbfuck question: would it be possible to donate a small amount of money, then donate a larger amount later on and have the two amounts stack?

i.e $20 now and then changing your mind next week and adding another $30 for the scroll mention at $50.

Sure. Just be sure to mention your Codex username when donating.

SuicideBunny

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Torment: Tides of Numenera
be sure to write that you already donated once too, because du tends to overlook that stuff.

MCA
GameBansheet is at $2541:
http://gamebanshee.chipin.com/project-eternity

Pathetic
race_title.png
s can't even outdo GameBanshitters :smug:

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Sure we can, when DU updates that shit you'll see we're gonna pass 50%, that is, if DU doesn't start on his prosper-mod for Grimrock and forgets all about this shit.

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I wanna be a Race Traitor but I don't wanna back up a shitty game, can I get my tag if I blow a nigger instead?

You will need to post pictures and a video of you sucking his big black cock first,then DU will consider you petition

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
OK I upgraded my Codex donation from 25$ to 200$,now I am eligible for an MCA troll and an non-weapon item for the Codex team,Azalin's Crown perhaps or is WoTC going to sue me for copyright infringement?
:takemyjewgold:

That means that along with the 50$ for the digital tier in the Kickstarter I have spent 250$ on this game,it's more money than any other game in my life.
Fuck this is more money than I have spent on a single hooker,oh God what have I done,I no longer have enough money for food and water hookers for this month,what am I going to do,I sacrificed sex for the glory of Codexia.
:rage:

MCA
But the Codex money will be paid via Kickstarter, right? That is throwing 10% of the $5K to the waste after PayPal trims its own share from it. All the more reason for not donating via Codex fundraiser either. It's better if you just don't donate at all. They won't reach $3M either. $2.7M max.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Updated the ban donor list. We've now passed $3k (and are righteously beating GameBanshee once again)!

Weapons (non-epic) + Trolls:

Equipment (non-epic) + Troll

Lore Description of an item/equipment:
  • Rane
  • [UTZ]
  • [kniven]

Mentioned in a Book / Scroll:
By the way kids, names in [square brackets] means idk wtf u r.

I have spent 250$ on this game,it's more money than any other game in my life.

Fuck this is more money than I have spent on a single hooker
You use cheap hookers. :smug:

Azalin

Arcane
Patron
I have spent 250$ on this game,it's more money than any other game in my life.

Fuck this is more money than I have spent on a single hooker
You use cheap hookers. :smug:

Unfortunately I can't organize a server upgrade fundraiser every time I want more money for booze and sex,so I have to settle with the not so expensive ones I can pay with my salary instead of the 1000$ call-girls I would prefer

oldmanpaco

Master of Siestas
How long is this going on for? I am still waiting for them to describe their spell system/awesome button (souls) before I donate. But we seem to be running out of time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom