Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

CKII is released.

mondblut

Arcane
Aztecs are boring, I want Martians and Space Nazis in my Crusader Kings.

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Guilty as charged.

Though they already said there would be something of a 'joke' DLC coming. If they actually do spend some time on it (good portraits, events and cities and holdings which look different and all that) it might be a fun addition. If it's just 5 euro for a joke with a few doomstacks, some crappy portraits and a handfull of events I'll pass tho.

IDtenT

Menace to sobriety!
Patron
South Africa; My pronouns are: Banal/Shit/Boring
Divinity: Original Sin
29345075.jpg

XenomorphII

Prophet
I am at a loss for words. Though I think ID's image sums it up fairly well (and not in a good way either).

PorkaMorka

Arcane
I think I'm going to stop buying stuff for this game. I regretted buying the Sword of Anhaira and the Mongol portraits and I skipped the Rome DLC as it doesn't seem to address the largest problems with the game.

The Aztec DLC seems like a pointless cash grab when they could do a serious expansion addressing the problems with the game instead.

mondblut

Arcane
Space Nazis would still be better. They could reuse HOI3 models. "Bismarck" and a few Panzergrenadier divisions implementing Sea Lion 700 years earlier - now that would be cool.

Aztecs? Just pathetic. This "ololo evil whiteys taste your own medicine" alt fanfiction has been new about 100 years ago. Now, the only kind of statement it makes in XXI century is of the authors' own butthurt and insecurity.

wormix

Augur
While it was pretty disappointing seeing this news when I read that the new DLC was announced, it's not the next major DLC

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?643490-Sunset-Invasion-FAQ
Did it take time from something else?
No. I could write a detailed explanation of this, but if you need to be told that artists and scripters are NOT working on code-bugs or code-features, you won't understand the explanation anyway.

But why make this project now and not republics/pagans/theocracies
Well.. ehh... ehh.. whats to say.. ehh.. something isn't.. ehh.. *hush*

Community: :x
Paradox: :troll:

20 Eyes

Liturgist
I've been a bit butthurt with Paradox ever since I bought Crusader Kings II Tech Demo Sengoku. I can understand an inane and optional DLC pack, but 5 bucks for this shit? That's on Horse-Armor level. This is blatantly a cash-grab, and it's getting old seeing this. I'm not saying I'll never buy anything from them again, but it's hard to see them as a likeable company at this point.

Jarpie

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA
Wait what? That's real? I thought it was joke made by some paradox forumite.

:neveraskedforthis:

Commissar Draco

Codexia Comrade Colonel Commissar
Patron
Insert Title Here Strap Yourselves In Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
:what:

I blame the Hitler for making Germans into total PC pussies, Zulu invasion would have been more fun than this just imagine all those machete rape squads plundering Europe; not to mention Zulus did at least possessed iron weapons and lived on the right side of Atlantic Ocean. This DLC on the other hand is pure:troll: made for Aztlans like Quetzacoatl to fap to.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom