Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The codex censorship thread

Marsal

Arcane
Hey, I'm not about to discriminate against somebody and hindsight is a bitch. You know how many newfags came to me asking to join? What am I suppose to do, ask they sign a contract? They had money to throw at the religion Cleve built.
You had one job...

Phelot

Arcane
Hey, I'm not about to discriminate against somebody and hindsight is a bitch. You know how many newfags came to me asking to join? What am I suppose to do, ask they sign a contract? They had money to throw at the religion Cleve built.
You had one job...

You don't know the full extent of my position. You have no idea what kind of dehumanizing things I had to subject myself to. I feel dirty and used and what do I get in return? Hate and accusations. I wont' stand for this!

Phelot

Arcane
You had one job...

You don't know the full extent of my position. You have no idea what kind of dehumanizing things I had to subject myself to. I feel dirty and used and what do I get in return? Hate and accusations. I wont' stand for this!

you seem to find it very funny that a vital piece of history was lost due to your incompetence in allowing a known imbecile into the auction

sad little man

There is nothing funny about this. You don't know the truth. Besides, Cleve said he has like 3 copies of that thing.

Deuce Traveler

2012 Newfag
Patron
Grab the Codex by the pussy Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture
Phelot's job was like herding cats:

Unfortunately, a number of these cats that seemed dependable and jumped in didn't volunteer to help at all once they were 'in'. Likely they were wanting to join the thread only to get the inside scoop.

Marsal

Arcane

3rkglf.jpg

Phelot

Arcane
Crispy, everybody in that secret conversation agreed that you were too old to be invited.

Phelot

Arcane
I now know how Jesus felt when he was blamed for letting Judas fail at bidding on Peter's resignation letter.

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Seemed like an average run of the mill shitposter/troll (actually not as bad as others...).
Pretty much this, only he made the mistake of specifically drawing my attention to him.

I didn't know he was involved in the auction business.

Cleveland Mark Blakemore

Golden Era Games
Ăśbermensch Developer
There is nothing funny about this. You don't know the truth. Besides, Cleve said he has like 3 copies of that thing.

I could have sworn I saw at least one copy within the last six months when trying to tidy up. I am sure it is still floating around. When I find it I will scan it and post it at no charge to the Codex other than my usual $10,000 fee for processing costs.

Cassidy

Arcane
Yes, Dumah got nuked.

TUPAC CODEX, A DRAMATIC READING (Super Abridged Edition)

DXN4B.gif

dumah you are the worst alt idiot, you are the worst alt smell

return to croatioa

to our croatian alts, you may visit our country, you may live in prosperland hahaha

wow worst alt smell so obvious bad i can smell it:

REMOVE ALT FROM THE PREMISES

you will get caught

RPGCODEX GREATTST COUNTREY

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom