Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The Mass Effect 3/BioWare Thread

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Fuck that loser.

Don't give him ideas - he'll make himself a romanceable option in DA3, Chobot-style. Then who'll volunteer to LP it?
Not volunteering but I don't see Gaider even on the top ten for worst BioWare-employee romance ever. (Frankly, neither do Chris Priestly.) It would probably be way more emotionally engaging and interesting than anything else we've seen.

Especially if they go for his retro-look, when he looked like a goddamn Alaskan lumberjack.

Brinko

Arcane
https://twitter.com/SamHulick/status/276049651684229121

Place your bets on what this new DLC will be. Will it be A.) Meaningless story addon that impacts absolutely nothing, B.) Worthless character that only serves as creepy fanservice to biodrones, or C.) Hastily put together gun and/or armor pack to make the balance sheet look good to avoid liquidation.

EDIT:https://twitter.com/SamHulick/status/276114356650008577
Tossing in piano and muted strings for this one particular piece. High potential for tears.
Oh now I have to see this.

Oesophagus

Arcane
What's the point of ME3 DLC anyway? I mean, you can already get the "best" ending, what can it possibly change? What's the incentive, except maybe that Shepard hasn't yet had sex with every character in the game?

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Well, I'm not an expert but I think it might have something to do with money.

Bah. Still, you got a point. I mean, I haven't touched ME3 after I raced through the vanilla single player. I didn't care about the ending so I didn't play the extended cut. I didn't care about the reapers so I didn't play leviathan and I most definitely don't care about Omega and "Don't FUCK with Aria". I guess I'm not the target audience. Fuck you, BioWare. Where's my Zaeed romance dlc? Where the fuck is my Shepard marries everyone dlc?

racofer

Thread Incliner
What's the point of ME3 DLC anyway? I mean, you can already get the "best" ending, what can it possibly change? What's the incentive, except maybe that Shepard hasn't yet had sex with every character in the game?

50h549.jpg
:Hey, that's a p.cool idea.

aww1ow.jpg

Fans keep hoping that if they collect them all the harem route will be unlocked.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
The only entry on the list of fuckable men is Zaeed.

Pros:
1, NO ISSUES.
2, Awesome.
3, Voiced by Robin Sachs.
3b, aka Robin Sax....ophone
3c, aaka Robin Sex

Cons:
1, None
2, Still none

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
JovethGonzalez and the SWTOR support team would be the kind of detectives to determine that the dead man fell onto the bullets.

WhiskeyWolf

RPG Codex Polish Car Thief
Staff Member
t484U.jpg

It may be old but god if it doesn't make me laugh hard everytime I see it.

:lol: Oh snap...

It didn't show up in the 'investigations' because the CS guy responsible for it was the one checking the log.

Deleted member 7219

The log looked wrong because messages from GMs don't appear in the same colour as messages from regular players. Which makes the forum response all the more confusing... so a GM was involved after all?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom