Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

NSFW Best Thread Ever [No SJW-related posts allowed]

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/113810?page=1

Planescape:Torment is one of my favorite games ever. I am far less rabid than most, though. Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine if, for example, they used the Mass Effect universe as backdrop. (That'd be a really interesting question to ask in the post-ME3 universe, too. With so many dead, why do *I* matter?)

The Planescape setting is damned cool, but most of it's use in P:T was that it was fleshed out enough for all the awesome questions and characters they wrote.

I care not for whatever trappings the game has, I just care that it has the same kind of spark P:T did. Now, I have my doubts, but anything's possible.

:killit:

Ion Prothon II

Liturgist
http://www.gamerswithjobs.com/node/113810?page=1

Planescape:Torment is one of my favorite games ever. I am far less rabid than most, though. Honestly, I'd be perfectly fine if, for example, they used the Mass Effect universe as backdrop. (That'd be a really interesting question to ask in the post-ME3 universe, too. With so many dead, why do *I* matter?)

The Planescape setting is damned cool, but most of it's use in P:T was that it was fleshed out enough for all the awesome questions and characters they wrote.

I care not for whatever trappings the game has, I just care that it has the same kind of spark P:T did. Now, I have my doubts, but anything's possible.

:killit:

A lone, suffering, immortal guy in space?
That could actually work, I've read a book like that once, literally Planet Escape Torment.
(Or maybe I'm trying too hard to make sense of this retardation. 'Gamers with jobs', WTF. Appearently dumb consoletard stays dumb, no matter if has a job and hemmorhoids or not)

Hellraiser

Arcane
Jesus Fucking Christmas :what:

At least the store, the only part of that site that matters, still has the same layout.

ira.jpg
: Oh my god that's so revolting!

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal
BTW what's the difference between this and that ouya thing?
EnGeniux is proud to introduce our new next generation game console - OTON. OTON will be the first smart mechanized autonomous game console. What does this mean? OTON will be able to self-create games instantly within minutes without human input. No drag or drop requirements. Do you want to play a new 2D or 3D action game instantly? OTON has you covered! How about a new racing game? Or a new 3D alien shooter game? No problem, OTON can do it! And, the best thing about OTON is that all OTON games are 100% free! Imagine every single day you can play a new exclusive EnGeniux OTON game free of charge!

THE FUTURE IS HERE DUDE, WHOA.

evdk

comrade troglodyte :M
Patron
Codex 2012 Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
BTW what's the difference between this and that ouya thing?
EnGeniux is proud to introduce our new next generation game console - OTON. OTON will be the first smart mechanized autonomous game console. What does this mean? OTON will be able to self-create games instantly within minutes without human input. No drag or drop requirements. Do you want to play a new 2D or 3D action game instantly? OTON has you covered! How about a new racing game? Or a new 3D alien shooter game? No problem, OTON can do it! And, the best thing about OTON is that all OTON games are 100% free! Imagine every single day you can play a new exclusive EnGeniux OTON game free of charge!

THE FUTURE IS HERE DUDE, WHOA.
Oh, so it is more plausible then OUYA, got it.

Zewp

Arcane
Codex 2013
It's because it is absolutely nothing like any of the previous Hitman games and has cheap cash-in written all over it. I played the first 4 levels and then shelved it. I wasted my money, but I'm not going to waste my time as well. If it didn't contain the Hitman logo and agent 47 I would never have been able to tell it was a Hitman game at all.

That said, I would have been able to enjoy it, despite the fact that it isn't really a Hitman game, if it was at least a good game, but it isn't. Not only is it a bad Hitman, it's simply a bad game, period. Shitty game design, shitty level design, shitty gameplay mechanics. The only non-shitty thing about it is the graphics.

It is a dumbed-down, streamlined piece of rubbish and it is clear who Square Enix's target audience was. First Dungeon Siege 3, now THIS? Seems Square Enix is on a mission to dumb down everything they can get their hands on.

I guess it's back to playing a good Hitman game for me, so I'll head back to Blood Money.

Like I said, your opinion ( to which you are entitled). But my opinion is that your opinion is wrong. I find it laughable in fact.

I consider myself a pretty huge hitman fan (the series is in my top 5 of all time) and I find absolutely no fault with Absolution. Everything you mentioned I strongly disagree with, except the graphics, which are gorgeous.

Try expert or purist and then call it dumbed down again.

Fucking mouthbreather. It's cunts like this who are responsible for groups like Square Enix fucking up everything they get their hands on.

A higher difficulty setting most certainly does not fix shitty level design and gameplay mechanics.

kazgar

Arcane
Can't recall if there's another thread on this, so here will do, currently re-igniting rage around the place:

AT72V.jpg

dnf

Pedophile
Dumbfuck Shitposter
If there is a person that i would like to see real life abused(in a sexual way), Anita is this person. Her and the fucking manginas that pledged for her videos...

On other news, RPS goes full retard again with they nerdbait mascarade as social justice : http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/11/29/1reasonwhy-we-are-all-responsible

Koments:
I try to change this by introducing my non-gamer wife to the wonders of videogames. I am trying to do my best to share the joys of games with her. She is too smart and has far better taste than me (she being artsy filmmaker with enormous knowledge about that old medium), so she immediately sees all the game’s bullshit that I, as an erm… “established gamer” am willing to overlook.

Try to spot his inner mangina in his bullshit tripe :lol: . God, are gamers dumb, why they feel the need to cater to non-gamers to be progressive? its like asking Playboy to put nude men in their magazine.

Oriebam

Formerly M4AE1BR0-something
she's living, undeniable evidence that everything is shit

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom