Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Ace of Spades

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

This game is pretty fun, but the internet issues are really holding it back. If you guys really want to buy it, wait for them to fix the net issues, or for the game to go on sale.

Self-Ejected

Jack

█▓▒░
Patron
Insert Title Here
0.52 was the last good version, used to be all about relatively slow paced trench warfare. Then SMGs got introduced and it all went downhill from there.

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Also seems like snipers have a huge advantage in this given the open world. Granted I guess you can just dig under them or whatever but it's not like most other versus FPS where the maps are rigid and you pretty much know where you'll get sniped.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
Also seems like snipers have a huge advantage in this given the open world.

Just go miner and dig underneath them. That's what I do. It's so fun digging a 5 minute tunnel, just to sneak up behind them, and rape their entire team, and then fortify that spot, with the blocks you got from the tunnel digging.

Tzaero

DEPARTED
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Just go miner and dig underneath them. That's what I do. It's so fun digging a 5 minute tunnel, just to sneak up behind them, and rape their entire team, and then fortify that spot, with the blocks you got from the tunnel digging.

Thats only possible when there are actual land to dig through as most maps are either water or flat.

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected

Thats only possible when there are actual land to dig through as most maps are either water or flat.

I've never played a single map, where I couldn't tunnel my way under the enemy, and i'm pretty sure i've played every map.

taxalot

I'm a spicy fellow.
Patron
Codex 2013 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015
I like it when a game looks like a game, not real life. This style, although stolen from Minecraft, will always earn some kudos' from me.

Arpad

Educated
The game was decent when it was free and you knew the specific servers for good autistic tunnel digging simulation. Seems the game has only gone duller with updates.

Self-Ejected

Excidium

P. banal

Metro

Arcane
Beg Auditor
Whoa, Ex, when did you get so grouchy?!?! Must be the Holiday. :love:

Self-Ejected

AngryEddy

Self-Ejected
They just released classic mode, and 5 maps for it. It's the version where everyone only has a rifle, and it's trench based, and I like it a lot better than the vanilla game.

mck

Cipher
Picked this up. Classic mode seems to be the most fun. One thing that sucks is that the game can get really laggy and fucked up, causing everyone to rubberband and lose their sprinting ability. Once this happens, there seems to be no solution other than to go to another game. I'm not really sure what causes it though. Other than that weirdness it seems to be a good way to waste some time. I don't regret it for 5 bucks. LOL @ the map pack though. I will buy that when this game reaches bundle status and loses all of its value.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom